Community
Wiki Posts
Search

My flight leave 2hours early

Search this Thread

Old Mar 18, 2019, 6:58 pm
Original Poster

My flight leave 2hours early

MY flight leave two hours early to port au prince today no email was sent to notified me about that now the change the flight the next day at 6am what do jetblue normaly do for this inconvinient
Old Mar 19, 2019, 3:55 am

Programs: B6 Mosaic, Marriott Platinum
Did you book directly with JetBlue or through a third party (for example, through kayak)?
Old Mar 19, 2019, 4:03 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
Can I assume you have not yet flown?
Old Mar 19, 2019, 6:43 am
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
Without more facts, it is hard to say what might be done here.

1. Where are you departing from?
2. When was the flight time changed (presumably you learned this at the airport when you learned that the flight had left)?
3. How did you book your ticket?

For the benefit of others, I would always suggest checking one's reservation well prior to departure and then the flight status the night before and day of. Changes happen and this is all avoidable.
Old Mar 19, 2019, 6:57 am

Programs: Free agent
If leaving from JFK, there are two dailies to PAP. 6am and 8am. FLL has two flights a day, 6am and 4pm. BOS has a twice a week flight and MCO has once a day but the timings don't line up.

All of those flights were on time yesterday.

I'm guessing the schedule changed at some point and you missed an email.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.