Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

4 Hour Delay EWR-MCO; aircraft on-time for prior flight

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 24, 2019, 11:49 am
Original Poster

Flying out of EWR. It's expected to rain until about 5pm or so but this is no storm. Original departure time is 4:59 p.m., now delayed to 9:26 p.m..
I checked the inbound flight and it's on its way from San Juan and scheduled to land at EWR at 4:12 p.m. Unless they're planing to divert that flight, what would cause a 4 hour anticipated delay?

I'm still at home, but I think it would be wise to get to the gate on time anyway.

Any chance this delay will be bumped up?

Thanks in advance.
Old Jan 24, 2019, 1:47 pm

This flight is now scheduled to leave at 5 p.m.
Old Jan 24, 2019, 2:09 pm

Sorry, flight is now scheduled for 6:45 p.m. My prior post was a mistake. I apologize.
Old Jan 24, 2019, 2:57 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by hoffmich45
Sorry, flight is now scheduled for 6:45 p.m. My prior post was a mistake. I apologize.
the flight ended up going back to “on time,” and continuously delayed since then.
At least I’m at the airport.

Thank you
Old Jan 25, 2019, 2:35 pm

Programs: Hotels: Golden Airlines: B6 Mosiac
Are you still there?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.