Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

Top off Mosaic buying points [2018 year end]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Top off Mosaic buying points [2018 year end]

Search this Thread

Old Dec 14, 2018, 2:53 pm

Programs: AA EXP, AS MVPG, Priority Club PLT, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton GLD
Very interesting. I have not received this e-mail. After a flight today and a R/T on the 18th to DCA, I expect to be about 500 pts short. I was literally just looking at where I could go between then and the end of December as cheaply as possible, and the best I could find is a quick turn BOS-PHL on NYE for $155. If I can buy the points for less than that, I'll do it. But I echo the concerns that I'm not certain I'll know exactly how short I'll be, as the points from the 18th won't have posted yet by the end of the year forcing me look up the base fare and hope I'm right.
Old Dec 15, 2018, 3:43 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic, Hilton Silver
Even if the points don't post, you should be able to call and ask how far off you are at anytime. I've done that several times now.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.