Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

Have ticket number, need confirmation code

Old Sep 5, 18, 6:10 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA MM

Booked a ticket for my wife some time ago for an upcoming flight. Does not have a True Blue number. Either she lost the confirming email or I mis-typed her email address, and, silly me, I seem to have not taken a screen shot while booking. We found the ticket number via her credit card charge details. But in order to see the reservation, check in, seats, etc, on the B6 web site I need the confirmation "number". I cannot figure out any way to get that, from the ticket number. Can anyone help? Thanks!
Old Sep 5, 18, 6:27 pm

Programs: B6, DL, UA, AGR
Originally Posted by MojaveFlyer View Post
Booked a ticket for my wife some time ago for an upcoming flight. Does not have a True Blue number. Either she lost the confirming email or I mis-typed her email address, and, silly me, I seem to have not taken a screen shot while booking. We found the ticket number via her credit card charge details. But in order to see the reservation, check in, seats, etc, on the B6 web site I need the confirmation "number". I cannot figure out any way to get that, from the ticket number. Can anyone help? Thanks!
You should be able to call 800-JETBLUE with the flight details, date and city pair, and they should be able to not only find the reservation, but add the TrueBlue number as well. I've had to do this once or twice in the past, and it was pretty painless. Did take a few minutes of the agent digging though.
Old Sep 5, 18, 6:32 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA MM
Thanks! I grovelled all over their web site trying to figure this out; will call. Much appreciated!
Old Sep 10, 18, 7:29 pm

Also ,you can reach out to the twitter team. They’ve tracked down a booking reference for me with only the ticket number.
Old Sep 12, 18, 11:01 pm

agreed, their twitter team seems to be very helpful