Wiki Posts
Search

Mco to mbj Feb 5 2019

Search this Thread

Old Jul 3, 2018, 9:38 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA blue,, aeroplan 25K
Mco to mbj Feb 5 2019

Looking at the schedule for MCO - MBJ direct for the new year and notice that only Feb 5th is missing the direct flight showing as sold out. On the phone Jetblue couldn’t provide more information: is Tuesday a no fly day from Orlando to Montego Bay ???? Is the only option FLL to MBJ
any advice would be welcomed including waiting to see if the flight will added, taking a connection MCO/FLL/MBJ or a drive to FLL.....and if so recommendations on the closest hotel with good shuttle to airport. Are short connections from MCO/FLL/MBJ reliable. Many thanks as we are very new to jet blue
Old Jul 10, 2018, 5:33 pm

Southwest also has a non stop MBJ - MCO, but I do not see any availability on Feb. 5th also.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.