Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

Finding Mint BOS-LAX $599 at a glance?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 5, 2018, 2:11 pm
Original Poster

I need to go BOS LAX round trip for 3-4 nights in May. Most of the good flight schedules are $829 on Mint. The $499 and $599 are like the 6am and the one that gets in a 12:24am on most days. Is there any way to see at a glance which dates, if any, might have the 11am or one of the other better flights at $599, or do I literally need to click through each day on the jetblue website to look?
Old Mar 5, 2018, 3:22 pm
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

Use ITA Matrix or Google Flights. Here's an example. Click on the calendar icon to see the whole month at a glance with prices. If you use ITA Matrix (which can be more flexible), be sure to choose Business Class for Mint. You can also put B6 in the advanced routing codes field to restrict the search to just jetBlue.

It would be great if jetBlue supported this on their Best Fare Finder page, but unfortunately they don't support class of service here so no way to restrict to Mint vs economy.
Old Mar 5, 2018, 3:55 pm

If you've got Mosaic status, is it possible to do a same day change from one Mint flight to another?
Old Mar 5, 2018, 4:09 pm
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

Originally Posted by jsr3
If you've got Mosaic status, is it possible to do a same day change from one Mint flight to another?
It is possible assuming there are available Mint seats on the flight you wish to change to, but next time please start a new thread rather than hijacking an existing one for a question on a a different topic.
Old Mar 5, 2018, 5:14 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by AutoSlash
Use ITA Matrix or Google Flights. Here's an example. Click on the calendar icon to see the whole month at a glance with prices. If you use ITA Matrix (which can be more flexible), be sure to choose Business Class for Mint. You can also put B6 in the advanced routing codes field to restrict the search to just jetBlue.

It would be great if jetBlue supported this on their Best Fare Finder page, but unfortunately they don't support class of service here so no way to restrict to Mint vs economy.
interesting, thank you. it seems on the very few days there are $599 on a reasonable flight TO lax, i'd not have that opportunity for the return flight unless i want a redeye. Damn!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.