Community
Wiki Posts
Search

E190 cabin

Search this Thread

Old Sep 21, 2017, 11:05 am
Original Poster

E190 cabin

JetBlue Embraer E190 cabin walk through tour. This aircraft holds 16 "Even More Space" seats & 84 "core" seats for a total of 100 seats
Old Sep 21, 2017, 11:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Their EMS seats are very spacious at two-across rather than three, plenty of legroom and under-sear bag storage area. FA explained that non-EMS ticketed Mosaics are entitled to move into any unoccupied (unsold) ones, other passengers must pay to upgrade.
Old Sep 22, 2017, 11:32 pm

Programs: B6, AA, AS
Thanks so much for the video.

We love the E190 ex DCA. It's our go to craft when available.
We will miss it when gone. We will have a wake.

Regarding the window seat alignment that is often in question;

In the video you can almost see the offset windows forward of EMS seats.
These windows are forward of the seat back "a lot".

Then aft of EMS (past exit row plus 1) you almost see the windows better aligned. "Less forward"of the seat backs.

These aft seats have the windows closer to the seat backs, making it more comfortable to look out.

We just sailed a few of these birds recently. And specifically looked at this window alignment issue.

Walking down the aisle, looking at the seat to window alignment, aft of the EMS was much better.

Aft has better alignment. Forward, less so. Forward you will have to lean forward a lot more to see out. Or, perhaps even look back, out the window behind you.

I will say, it was the same distance to window to seat back in the forward section, for all seats.
And then the same distance in the aft section., for all seats. Unlike some aircraft configurations that vary every other row or so.

I searched unsuccessfully for another video I thought existed of the E190 that showed the rows/windows better. But couldn't find it.
Perhaps that video was prior to EMS reshuffle on the E190.

(In the past, aft of exit row you got 2 inches more pitch than forward. That was prior to EMS expansion though.)

Just trying to expand on posted video, and window confiq.

That many seek.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.