Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

how does JetBlue handle conflicting flights?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 14, 2017, 7:15 am
Original Poster

curious how JetBlue would handle my account and the itineraries if i were to book conflicting flights.

i know that i need to fly home to NYC on the night of october 4th but i am not sure if i am going to be in Phoenix or Denver so was thinking of booking both and then canceling the one i dont need.

would JetBlue allow me to book both? would they cancel them? etc....
Old Sep 14, 2017, 9:46 am

I think you are Mosaic as am I.... If that is the case, I've done it, and I have canceled without any problems.

That is, I've booked conflicting flights, and the system completely allowed it
Old Sep 14, 2017, 10:04 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by bhuwan
I think you are Mosaic as am I.... If that is the case, I've done it, and I have canceled without any problems.

That is, I've booked conflicting flights, and the system completely allowed it
yes, mosaic is what makes it possible for me. i think the ability to cancel is actually my favorite aspect of mosaic

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.