Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

Does B6 give free to use headphones A321 economy class?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 27, 2017, 8:54 pm
Original Poster

Just wondering if I should pack 1 set for each of us travelling
Old Apr 27, 2017, 9:09 pm

No they do not, best to pack some or you can buy on board with a credit card!
Old Jul 7, 2019, 2:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Million Miler (lite). NY Metro area.
Any update re: headphones? Considering b6 gives you everything else, I was surprised to hear that I have to pay. I'll update this thread after my trip.

dh
Old Jul 7, 2019, 6:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Marriott 5+ BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
They are $5 onboard and yours to keep, and come in a little pouch.

-J.
dhammer53 likes this.
Old Jul 7, 2019, 11:53 pm

Location: Formerly Box 350, Boston Mass, Oh two one three four. Now near Beverly Hills 90210
Programs: Loyal Order of Water Buffalos
Early in the flight they come down the aisle selling headphones, blankets, pillows, etc.

Only free stuff is snacks and non-alc drinks and IFE and WiFi (which isn't bad)
Old Jul 8, 2019, 8:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by GW McLintock
They are $5 onboard and yours to keep, and come in a little pouch.

-J.
Just like an amenity kit.
Old Jul 11, 2019, 4:00 am

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
For anyone wondering, the headphone jacks are the standard single pin 3-contact 3.5mm variety. Your own headphones will work, and if you forget to pack them, Boston Logan Airport has at least two stores in terminal C (iStore Boutique and InMotion Entertainment) where you can pick up a pair of quality headphones if you don't want the cheap $5 ones from JetBlue. I don't know about InMotion, but iStore Boutique is a small chain, and they're priced similarly to other stores outside of the airport (so no airport markup). There's also a Best By vending kiosk that might have quality headphones as well.
Old Jul 15, 2019, 7:15 am

Location: Formerly Box 350, Boston Mass, Oh two one three four. Now near Beverly Hills 90210
Programs: Loyal Order of Water Buffalos
OR . . . if you're a group of slightly drunk girls heading out on a bachelorette excursion and you flirt with the flight attendant and say "but we didn't know they weren't free" in a cutesy way, you could get them gratis, like the group behind us this past weekend
Old Jul 15, 2019, 2:19 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic, Hilton Silver
Originally Posted by diburning
For anyone wondering, the headphone jacks are the standard single pin 3-contact 3.5mm variety. Your own headphones will work, and if you forget to pack them, Boston Logan Airport has at least two stores in terminal C (iStore Boutique and InMotion Entertainment) where you can pick up a pair of quality headphones if you don't want the cheap $5 ones from JetBlue. I don't know about InMotion, but iStore Boutique is a small chain, and they're priced similarly to other stores outside of the airport (so no airport markup). There's also a Best By vending kiosk that might have quality headphones as well.
JFK T5 has similar
Old Jul 16, 2019, 8:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by dhammer53
Any update re: headphones? Considering b6 gives you everything else, I was surprised to hear that I have to pay. I'll update this thread after my trip.

dh
Originally Posted by Out of my Element
OR . . . if you're a group of slightly drunk girls heading out on a bachelorette excursion and you flirt with the flight attendant and say "but we didn't know they weren't free" in a cutesy way, you could get them gratis, like the group behind us this past weekend
On my flight HPN/PBI, I managed to get free headphones for me and my wife + the 20 something young woman sitting in the middle seat between us.

Here's how: when I boarded, I told one of the F/A's that this was my first jetBlue flight since JFK/BUF back in 2000. That, and a smile was all it took to get a 'it's on us'. Shhh. Let's keep this our secret.

By the way, this was the first time in years that I flew mainline out of White Plains. The legacy carriers haven't flow mainline in a long time. I'm talking to you AA/DL/UA.

dh

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.