Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

Triple TrueBlue points via Blue, Inc. until 28 Feb 17

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 12, 2017, 11:00 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Dear Seth,

As a TrueBlue member, you already know how quickly you can earn Award Travel on JetBlue.

But did you know that your company can ALSO earn TrueBlue points, while you continue to earn points for yourself?

Blue Inc.—JetBlue’s free online booking tool for small and mid-sized businesses—makes managing business travel easier than ever. In addition to earning points and perks, Blue Inc. allows you to book flights, cars and hotels in one place. Enjoy easy, centralized access to company cards, traveler profiles and even budget and reporting tools, at no additional cost to you!

Plus, for a limited time, company travelers can earn TRIPLE TrueBlue points when travel is booked using Blue Inc. and completed by February 28, 2017.
Old Jan 12, 2017, 3:28 pm

Programs: Free agent
Does that triple bonus stack with JBMC or any other offers?
Old Jan 13, 2017, 12:06 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Originally Posted by MSYtoJFKagain
Does that triple bonus stack with JBMC or any other offers?
I assume so.
Old Jan 13, 2017, 7:58 am

Programs: Free agent
I'm going to get my company set up with this. I'll report back.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.