Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

1 segment short for Mosaic renewal

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 21, 2016, 11:34 am
rpn
Original Poster

Programs: TrueBlue

Curious if anyone can share some thoughts here. I've been Mosaic for 2-3 years now. For 2016 I'm 1 segment short (or 1700 points on the pure points approach) for Mosaic in 2017. Anyone know if I'll get a grace period for completing that missing segment or if they might even just put me in for 2017 anyway?

I'm also a heavy former AMEX now Barclay card user. Does that help?

Marriott has been very good to me in years when I've come up a little short for Platinum. They seem to recognize that one way or another I'm driving significant revenue their way. But JetBlue has always seemed tight and by the book on things. What do folks here think they will do?
Old Dec 21, 2016, 1:53 pm

Originally Posted by rpn
Curious if anyone can share some thoughts here. I've been Mosaic for 2-3 years now. For 2016 I'm 1 segment short (or 1700 points on the pure points approach) for Mosaic in 2017. Anyone know if I'll get a grace period for completing that missing segment or if they might even just put me in for 2017 anyway?

I'm also a heavy former AMEX now Barclay card user. Does that help?

Marriott has been very good to me in years when I've come up a little short for Platinum. They seem to recognize that one way or another I'm driving significant revenue their way. But JetBlue has always seemed tight and by the book on things. What do folks here think they will do?
this might be an option but its can be costly.
http://thepointsguy.com/2016/12/buy-...atus-for-2017/
Old Dec 21, 2016, 4:19 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond/IHG Platinum/DL Plutononium
Where do you live? Might be worth a quick MR if you're in Boston or NYC.
Old Dec 22, 2016, 9:08 am
rpn
Original Poster

Programs: TrueBlue
Home airport is BOS and was considering MR to NY metro (just learned about LGA route), but I lost track of my calendar and now find myself without enough time in 2016 to pull it off. Holidays and kids and such.

Thanks for your suggestions. Hoping I can true up with them in January '17.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.