Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

Does EMS charge count towards Mosaic Challenge?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 28, 2016, 2:56 pm
Original Poster

I'm about $150 short of the the required base fare to complete my Mosaic challenge. If I pay for EMS seats, does the upgrade fee count towards the base fare points to qualify for the challenge?
Old Jul 28, 2016, 3:39 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

I don't think so as it doesn't credit as "base points" to the program. Call and see if they can up-fare to a higher fare class, maybe?
Old Aug 1, 2016, 3:05 pm

speaking of....looking at a fare and "Blue" is $330, "Blue Plus" is $345 and "Blue Flex" is $430.

if i buy the Blue Flex, how much of that converts to mosaic points?
Old Aug 1, 2016, 3:30 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Approximately 88-90%, assuming a domestic flight. When choosing the fare scroll down on the webpage and you should see a breakdown for "fare" and "taxes & fees" before you click continue. The "fare" part there should all count AFAIK.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.