Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

Repeated Errors when booking Silver Airways cxn

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 29, 2016, 9:22 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Plat; B6 Mosaic; MR LT Titanium; HHonors Gold; IHG Plat; Sbux gold

I have had repeated difficulty trying to book flights that connect to a Silver Airways connection. There is a common theme: you go to book a flight get all the way to the "purchase" step. At this point, an error message pops up:
We could not book your itinerary at this time. No payment has been taken. Either attempt to purchase again or start a new search.
Sometimes I go and search again; the fare has increased for the flight I wanted to buy or stays the same. The flights I try to book are BOS-PNS or the reverse leg, either connecting through MCO or TPA.

Calls to the mosaic line indicate a fare cannot be bought. I indicate that yes, this is available online because it pops up on the search bar.

The problem is not on my side as it is across all browsers and the mobile app & site too.

Does anyone have this same problem? Any advice on how to fix? Or do I just give up?
Old Jul 5, 2016, 10:04 am

Programs: Marriott Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic, Hilton Silver
I would call Mosaic again and see if they can investigate it further. They should be able to figure out what the error is with some additional research.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.