Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

Miles from Emirates Flights posting to JetBlue Account

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 7, 2016, 1:40 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Skymiles, BAEC

Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere but I could not find it if so. Flew two legs on Emirates (First) with the miles posting to my JetBlue Account. The tickets did have the correct FF number on them. Any experience on how long these take to post? It is a substantial amount of miles and had been hoping to spend them during the 25% discount period but they have yet to post.
Old Mar 9, 2016, 3:16 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic, Hilton Silver
You might want to call them and ask about the timeframe. I know with Hilton it's about 8 weeks post stay.
Old Nov 21, 2021, 5:34 pm
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Any updates on how long it has been taking for EK flights to get credited to B6 accounts?
Old Jan 7, 2022, 5:06 pm

Programs: UA Premier 1K: PlAAtinum; DL SM, MM; Marriott Gold; CO Plat Emeritus; NW Plat Emeritus
I'm having the same issue. Flight Nov 19, requested credit agin on Dec. 19. Not a word.
Old May 30, 2022, 9:14 am

Programs: Whoever Has the Best Bonus
I'm having some issues too - biz class flights showed up on my JetBlue account in about two weeks, but first class flights did not -- and after I requested credit they were 'rejected' and the True Blue agent has no idea why. She's still puzzling over it. I can only think that Emirates mistook my _paid_ upgrade to first class as making the whole flight not eligible for miles?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.