Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

How to calculate the monetary value of a TrueBlue point?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 29, 2015, 7:53 pm
Original Poster

Programs: trueblue

I need to decide if it is worth it to convert Marriott Reward points to TB points. How do I find out the value of a TB point? It is most likely about 1 cent per point? But I need to be precised in order to make an educated and accurate decision.

Conversely I am asking the same question of the Marriott Reward point on the Marriott Board?
Old Dec 30, 2015, 4:01 pm
Moderator: Avianca, Travel Photography, Travel Technology & USA

Programs: Emeritus VIP Fromins Deli Encino grandfathered successor program - UA MM & HH Diamond
Board courtesy/rules ask that new thread topics be started only once, in an appropriate forum. This question was asked three times. Please follow the most active thread for further results:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/marri...-mr-point.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.