Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

In Flight Entertainment failure credits

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 30, 2015, 2:41 pm
Original Poster

Location: Formerly Box 350, Boston Mass, Oh two one three four. Now near Beverly Hills 90210
Programs: Loyal Order of Water Buffalos

couldn't find the previous thread.

We flew BOS/LGB and LGB/BOS for the holiday. No Direct-TV westbound, no Sirius/XM eastbound.

Could have sworn when this happened before we automatically got a credit on our account, but none this time. Called yesterday AM and took only about 10 minutes for $15x2 travel bank credits to be issued.

Would have rather been able to watch the games last Sunday instead of staring out the window for 5+ hours, but every $$ helps.
Old Nov 30, 2015, 3:41 pm

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
It has never been automatic in my experience.
Old Nov 30, 2015, 7:29 pm

Programs: TrueBlue, Rapid Rewards
I've had credits applied automatically...even when my TV worked. The most recent experience was when I was in mint and apparently economy didn't have TV working...but mine worked fine. Other times a quick twitter message fixes it quickly.
Old Dec 1, 2015, 6:56 am
Original Poster

Location: Formerly Box 350, Boston Mass, Oh two one three four. Now near Beverly Hills 90210
Programs: Loyal Order of Water Buffalos
perhaps I was recalling an extended delay where a credit showed up automatically then.

Already spent the $60 on our next trip.
Old Dec 2, 2015, 9:58 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic, Hilton Silver
I tweet them inflight and they apply it immediately. Actually, this last go around my screen was completely reversed. Even the FA was shocked and had never seen that before. Seemed to only be me too. They reset the entire plane though and it was fine for 5min and then went back to being reversed.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.