Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

JetBlue and Singapore Air launch reciprocal mileage earning partnership

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

JetBlue and Singapore Air launch reciprocal mileage earning partnership

Search this Thread

Old Jun 7, 2019, 7:13 am

Programs: AA EP; WN CP;UA SILVER; MARRIOTT TITANIUM; HH DIAMOND; IHG PLAT; RADISSON PLAT; HYATT GLOBAL
Originally Posted by sbm12
"Blue" does not map to any particular fare class. You need to get the details of your specific fare which is possible on the website, though not particularly intuitive.

Log in and choose My Trips Manage Trips. Find the flight in question and choose the Manage Flight button. Once it loads look for the "Your Flights" section and on the right side you'll see a tiny link to "Fare rules." Click on that and it'll pop up a relatively generic looking list of bag fees and such. Scroll down in that window until you see a bit with the city pair and fare basis listed. The first letter in the parentheses for the fare basis is what you need.
Thanks for this shortcut.
I tweeted and on line chatted and the agents are clueless, repeatedly they stated it is a Blue Fare, no idea what was the fare letter.
And then they told me to call Singapore to ask for information.

I found out is is a W fare. According to where to credit, it is eligible for 100% SQ miles, is this correct??
Old Jun 7, 2019, 8:23 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

I'd trust the Where To Credit data. But you can also confirm it on the SQ site.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.