Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BDL-DCA $34 each way

Search this Thread

Old Apr 30, 2015, 4:47 am

Programs: Trueblue, Skymiles, AAdvantage
I think there is only a few seats per flight at $29. Looking back at Q1, and listening to the conference call, the team that received the biggest kudos was revenue management. They did an amazing job on the flights I tried to purchase by matching demand and supply. So clearly it was across the board because B6 was far and away the winner in regards to financial results.

It seems that with the CEO change the focus now is maximizing the financials, as a shareholder I'm thrilled, as a passenger- yikes! $1,000 r/t to Florida!
Old May 3, 2015, 8:34 pm

Programs: TrueBlue, Rapid Rewards
Looking at seat maps, economy is consistently sold out on many flights still 3-4 weeks out, with fares in the high 100s. I'd love to see their yields on this route!
Old May 15, 2015, 7:37 am

Programs: Alaska MVPG, Delta PM, AA EXP, Wannabe SkyWest 1K
thanks for posting, done this route a few times, and often gotten reasonable pricing from both US and B6...become a great alternative to Amtrak for getting to New Haven
Old May 16, 2015, 9:53 am
Original Member, Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz

Did this for a short trip to Vermont last weekend. Both flights arrived 20 minutes early. Flawless service both ways.

Brand new (less than 500 miles on it) fully loaded Chevy Cruz with leather, sunroof, XM Radio for only $44 including tax for the weekend too!
Old Jun 8, 2015, 1:39 pm

Programs: Delta PM, HHonors Gold; SPG Gold
Originally Posted by MileageAddict
Did this for a short trip to Vermont last weekend. Both flights arrived 20 minutes early. Flawless service both ways.

Brand new (less than 500 miles on it) fully loaded Chevy Cruz with leather, sunroof, XM Radio for only $44 including tax for the weekend too!

Did you book the car through JetBlue?
Old Jun 12, 2015, 5:19 pm
Original Poster

Just did my $39 trip on Wednesday. Great flight with plenty of legroom, free wifi, took off 15 minutes early and arrived 25 minutes early. Looked even better when flying home on a Canadair jet operated by Air Wisconsin posing as US Airways posing as AA. I hope B6 doesn't change the leg room in the future.
Old Jun 14, 2015, 3:20 pm
Original Poster

Fare is now $42 and open most Tuesdays and wednesdays in July and almost every day in August.
Old Jun 15, 2015, 7:55 am
Original Member, Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz

Originally Posted by plinko83
Did you book the car through JetBlue?
No. I found much better rates on my own.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.