Community
Wiki Posts
Search

JFK Terminal 5 to Terminal 4

Search this Thread

Old Feb 28, 2015, 8:20 am
Original Poster

JFK Terminal 5 to Terminal 4

What is the fastest way to get from terminal 5 (JetBlue) to terminal 4 (International) at JFK airport considering the timing is after midnight? Getting to Airtrain and waiting for 20 min is not an option since it will be too long and difficult. Is there a bus between terminals that does not leave airport and goes in circles? Is there a walking road between those terminals?
Old Feb 28, 2015, 9:02 am

I'd walk it, but as a New Yorker, I also believe that red lights are merely suggestions.

As far as I can tell from Google Maps, there are no sidewalks to do this, and you would be walking in a direction opposite of road traffic. Walk like a boss. Make sure that you have some kind of reflective material on you. Yell at any vehicle that almost hits you like it's their fault. Arrive on under 10 minutes. Celebrate your pedestrian victory!

Alternatively, grab a cab at T5 and take it to T4. Should be under $10 with a tip.
Old Feb 28, 2015, 9:19 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

There is a sidewalk the whole way. Easy to walk.

Go out of T5 on the lower level and turn left. Follow along the front of the building and then along the fence line (You can see people on the sidewalk in this GMap view). I've done it a few times and it is fine.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.