Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

Connecting flight "Segment" credits to True Blue

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 11, 2014, 9:12 am
Original Poster

Programs: Bolt Bus Rewards

I'm about to book my final flights on B6 this year. They will leave me 1 flight short of the Lucky 7 bonus with True Blue

The flight is transcon. If I book it as a connecting flight will it count as 1 or 2 flights towards Lucky 7?
Old Nov 11, 2014, 11:18 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Only one, I believe.
Old Nov 12, 2014, 1:23 am

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
See if you can book it as a separate flight. Most connecting flights do not cost any less than booking two flights. The only downside would be that you'd be paying a little extra for taxes.
Old Nov 12, 2014, 5:42 am

Programs: B6, Amtrak, DL, AA, Marriott, Hilton
Actually, I think you should get your bonus that way. I've had an odd-number of segments (three round trips, one with a connection one way only) and both my Mosaic qualifying and High 5/Lucky 7 bonus meter are showing 7 flights. They made me think it wasn't going to post that way, because the second leg of my connecting trip didn't post until almost a week after the first segment did, but it eventually did make it.

I should add, the terminology on the two progress meters is listed as "7/30 segments" and 7/14 segments" so I suspect you'll be okay.
Old Nov 21, 2014, 5:47 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Bolt Bus Rewards
Originally Posted by octr202

I should add, the terminology on the two progress meters is listed as "7/30 segments" and 7/14 segments" so I suspect you'll be okay.
Unfortunately I won't be able to test out the theory.
My work plans changed so I'm not taking that trip.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.