Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

jetBlue Travel Certificate expires 5/22/14

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 9, 2014, 10:03 am
Original Poster

Programs: Double Platinum all programs (Shh it's a secret level)

So, I won a jetBlue Travel certificate last year, and I just haven't had the time to use it. I used to travel a lot, but last year I haven't felt like going anywhere.

If you know anything about these certificates, they are not easy to use. It's not for every seat, and there are tons of blackout dates. There are even stories from consumer reporters about how hard they are to use. http://www.nj.com/business/index.ssf...trictions.html

I see only like 1,000 people view jetBlue threads, but I thought I would ask if anyone has any ideas for it?

This letter authorizes the following:
Travel Valid For: Round-Trip
Origin/Destination: Any City to Any City
Valid Dates: 5/22/2013 to 5/22/2014
To Redeem please follow these steps:
1. Call 1 (800) JETBLUE and ask to be transferred to Crew Support.
2. Inform the agent that you’d like to redeem a travel authorization letter.
3. Provide the Authorization Number and PIN listed above.
4. A major credit card will be required to cover any applicable taxes and fees.
5. You are not required to bring this letter to the airport; however, we recommend you keep a copy
for your records. Once your travel has been confirmed, you will be issued a JetBlue Confirmation
number and itinerary. Remember, JetBlue is a ticketless airline.
Old May 9, 2014, 12:02 pm

Programs: TrueBlue, Rapid Rewards
Do you have a family member who could use it? Or anyone in the area who you could give it away to?
Old May 13, 2014, 10:50 am

Hi RenHoek,
I would be interested in working something out with you if the flights i want are covered If you get this in time i have a flight i would like to grab tommrow 5/14 Departing pbi-bos at 8;05am flight#22...if not the 3pm non stop
I would then return either the 8pm sunday or monday non stop...So my flight is completing before 5/22....thank you Jay
Old May 14, 2014, 11:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: Double Platinum all programs (Shh it's a secret level)
Originally Posted by roosta23
Hi RenHoek,
I would be interested in working something out with you if the flights i want are covered If you get this in time i have a flight i would like to grab tommrow 5/14 Departing pbi-bos at 8;05am flight#22...if not the 3pm non stop
I would then return either the 8pm sunday or monday non stop...So my flight is completing before 5/22....thank you Jay
I sent you a PM. Sorry for the late reply. Flyertalk doesn't send me thread updates regularly even though I ask. Sad that only 160 views of this thread in 5 days. I really would like if someone could use it. Weird how my situation changed so much that I can't fly right now, when I used to fly 2-3 times a month.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.