Community
Wiki Posts
Search

*RUMOR* New City

Search this Thread

Old Jan 18, 2014, 6:58 am

Originally Posted by N830MH
Do you have a source of this? I didn't hear anything. I bet they will have reconsider again. I think they will start ATL-MCO/FLL/BOS/LAX, but no JFK. JFK is a slot controlled.
A friend of mine works for B6 and mentioned an internal video where someone from route planning said BOS - ATL, and that they wouldn't leave ATL. So it will be interesting to see it pans out.

This friend also mentioned Quito, along with ATL, would be annouced in 2014.
Old Jan 21, 2014, 8:04 pm

Programs: Mileage Plus, Aadvantage, Skymiles, Marriott, Priority Club, SPG, Amtrak, Hertz
Is it possible to subscribe to JetBlue notifications about new routes only? I'm pretty annoyed that I missed the NYC-SAV/NYC-POS press release... the fares are usually fabulous in the begging, and I would have probably jumped on SAV. Is there a way to get notices about these routes. I've been on JetBlue's email list before, but sent it to spam because it was too much marketing, too often. I just want the new route announcements. Probably hoping for too much...
Old Jan 23, 2014, 1:01 am

Programs: AA US
With the Etihad codeshare, it might make sense to add CLE-JFK.

The Cleveland Clinic recently announced they are sending 50 people a day CLE-AUH. (For how long they didn't say.)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.