Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

50% off food, booze, and pillow, etc. with JetBlue Amex.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 9, 2013, 9:49 am
Original Poster

To me this is a relatively new benefit that I've never seen before- anyone have any experience on that?

Might make the AMEX worth keeping.... could get a lot of half off drinks. :P
Old Sep 9, 2013, 10:19 am

Programs: jetblue mosaic, spg plat/ambassador, UA GS, AA EXP
they added that benefit when they removed double points on restaurants, gyms, and a few other categories. major downgrade to the card, unless you eat and drink a lot on flights (i'd say i only get charged 50% of the time on my drinks). i wont be renewing the card
Old Sep 10, 2013, 4:16 pm

Programs: Southwest, United, Marriott
Short of a decent promo bonus, there is no reason to keep the JetBlue AMEX anymore. Glad I cancelled mine.

JetBlue letting points last forever now pretty much killed any need for me to have kept it.
Old Sep 11, 2013, 7:24 am

Programs: TrueBlue
I'm "thisclose" to getting my second batch of free tickets from having all my monthly expenses auto-billed to my JetBlue Amex. I think, though, after that I'll probably switch over to my Capital One card.
Old Sep 22, 2013, 5:41 pm

Programs: SPG,Marriott,Hilton,Delta,US airways,Hyatt,Fairmont,American A,Priority Cub,Discovery,etc
jet blue drinkies

What does a domestic beer run on this airline? Got the cc so I suppose I get the 50% off?
Old Sep 22, 2013, 7:19 pm

Programs: trueblue ,mileageplus skymiles, hilton honors silver
beer prices

Originally Posted by iamfrugal
What does a domestic beer run on this airline? Got the cc so I suppose I get the 50% off?
Between 5.99$ and 6.99$ .
Old Sep 23, 2013, 12:10 pm

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
5.99 for Bud Light.
6.99 for all other beers, wines, and spirits.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.