Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Badges

Search this Thread

Old Jan 13, 2015, 9:36 am

fb friends

IF i earn the badge for having 100 friends who participate in badges, then I remove all those friends, will I keep the badge?
Old Jan 13, 2015, 1:36 pm

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
Yes, you will keep them. They only take away badges if there's a glitch and you receive one that you didn't earn.
Old Jan 21, 2015, 6:23 am

buy/gift

Anyone else get the buy/gift points badge this morning for no reason?
Old Feb 16, 2015, 7:41 am

I ordered flowers via jetblue and was just wondering how long it takes for the points to transfer over, and to get the badge?
Old Sep 8, 2016, 12:02 pm
Original Member, Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz

Originally Posted by sdizzy777
I ordered flowers via jetblue and was just wondering how long it takes for the points to transfer over, and to get the badge?
Jetblue's shopping portal is a disgrace compared to the other airlines. It can take up to 6 weeks for miles to post. In comparison, American Airlines shopping portal miles typically post in 5-7 days.
Old Sep 8, 2016, 12:03 pm
Original Member, Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz

If I travel to a destination on an award ticket, will I still earn the destination badge for that city?
Old Sep 8, 2016, 12:56 pm

You're supposed to earn destination badges on award tickets, and I have in the past. However, I flew on an award ticket a few months ago and still haven't received the badge.
Old Sep 8, 2016, 2:10 pm

Programs: GE
My cousin has flown 4 segments this year, but only enrolled in badges this month, long after the flights. It doesn't look like she has the 4 segments showing any progress toward the Go Long badge (3 RT gets 5000 bonus points) so probably she wouldn't get the 5000 pts for flying two more segments?
Old Sep 9, 2016, 10:37 am

Correct. Badges can't be rewarded retrospectively, unfortunately. All of her flights will need to occur after she is enrolled in badges for her to earn the badge. However, she should still get the 5,000 point bonus as long as each flight was connected to her TrueBlue account.
Old Sep 9, 2016, 3:48 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by bbtrvl
My cousin has flown 4 segments this year, but only enrolled in badges this month, long after the flights. It doesn't look like she has the 4 segments showing any progress toward the Go Long badge (3 RT gets 5000 bonus points) so probably she wouldn't get the 5000 pts for flying two more segments?
Originally Posted by alegeeter
Correct. Badges can't be rewarded retrospectively, unfortunately. All of her flights will need to occur after she is enrolled in badges for her to earn the badge. However, she should still get the 5,000 point bonus as long as each flight was connected to her TrueBlue account.
While badges are not awarded retroactively I do not believe the Go Long, Take 3 and Lucky 7 bonus offers require enrollment in the Badges program.
Old Sep 9, 2016, 7:13 pm

And on that note, the Go Long, Take 3 and Lucky 7 bonus offers do not use a progress bar. You are awarded the badge when you are awarded the bonus. So, as long as your cousin is enrolled in the Badges program at the time of earning the bonus, the badge will be awarded.
Old Sep 10, 2016, 2:52 am

Programs: GE
That's good and bad, she actually has an award RT booked later this month but if award tickets don't count for Take 3, missing out on the 5k points
Old Sep 10, 2016, 10:59 am

I *THINK* award tickets count. In my past experience, award flights post as activity earning 0 points, but posts as a flight nonetheless. I vaguely remember last year's High Five bonus with me having an odd number of flights/segments due to me booking an award ticket for BOS-JFK, JFK-BUF-BOS (because I had time to kill, I wanted to earn another badge, and because the redemption rate was the same as the direct flight)
Old Sep 12, 2016, 9:39 am

My award ticket last year did not count towards my Take 3 bonus, unfortunately.
Old Sep 12, 2016, 11:11 am

Ive been level 10 for a few weeks and did all the FB/Twitter sharing 30x but still no ShareMaster badge, anyone know how long it takes?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.