Wiki Posts
Search

Badges

Search this Thread

Old Jul 17, 2013, 10:23 pm

Please feel free to add me: https://www.facebook.com/james.cho.108
Old Jul 18, 2013, 11:06 pm

Programs: AA EXP
Considering how few points I've gotten for actually flying on JetBlue...I'm kind of surprised I got so many for spending 15 seconds on their website. Not bad.
Old Jul 21, 2013, 6:42 pm

Does anyone know if you get a badge for connecting airports? For example if my final destination is Boston and I had a connecting flight through JFK would I receive a New York and Boston Badge? The badges just say "fly" to destination, it doesn't mention that it must be a final destination.
Old Jul 21, 2013, 7:30 pm

Programs: B6 Mosaic, Bonvoy LT Titanium (x SPG LT), IHG Spire, UA Silver
I would say yes as the flights post separately.
Old Jul 21, 2013, 7:38 pm

I've been trying to look at the leader boards and I havent been able to see anything that looked like 2 badges that were from a connection. I guess I'll find out next week. Now the question is do I book the connecting flight to get the badge lol.
Old Jul 21, 2013, 10:32 pm
Suspended

Programs: AA, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by bpiper2008
I've been trying to look at the leader boards and I havent been able to see anything that looked like 2 badges that were from a connection. I guess I'll find out next week. Now the question is do I book the connecting flight to get the badge lol.
The badges (for destinations) don't earn points, so does it really matter?
Old Jul 21, 2013, 10:37 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP; Owner, Green Bay Packers
Old Jul 22, 2013, 9:00 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by PainCorp
The badges (for destinations) don't earn points, so does it really matter?
They do if you visit the same place enough times. :-:

And my guess is no on connections, but I don't know for certain.
Old Jul 24, 2013, 10:53 am

Programs: JetBlue, Southwest
Not all badges earn points, but you do need to level up in order to complete some more of the loyalty badges, which do earn points. Specifically, you have to get to level 4, then level 6, and level 10 to earn the additional sharing badges for FB and Twitter.

Has anyone found out how to earn the volunteering badge? I clicked on their partner sites to find out and the only thing I saw was to donate to them, not actually volunteer at their events and I don't think this will earn a badge.

I found out from JetBlue that is can take upwards of 6 weeks for the badges to be posted in the Partner section since they have to wait for the partner companies to send them the information.

Last edited by Prospero; Jul 24, 2013 at 1:31 pm Reason: remove referral request
Old Jul 24, 2013, 10:59 am

Programs: JetBlue, Southwest
Originally Posted by bpiper2008
I have one friend on there that has earned the 3x badge for one location. If you look in the Travel badge section they have the badges sorted out by 1 visit, 3 visits, 6 visits, and 10 visits. I'm not 100 percent sure on the connecting flights, but I hope they give badges for that since you still touched down and took off from that location.
Old Jul 26, 2013, 1:15 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond
Sorry (if this is a stupid question) but when they say go to "settings" on Facebook and Twitter what do they mean? I went to settings on Facebook and don't see what I should click on to connect to JetBlue. I clicked "like" on the JetBlue page but that did not result in a badge.

Thank you in advance for your replies.
Old Jul 26, 2013, 7:14 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

There are options on the Badges page to connect your FB and twitter accounts. You should be initiating the action from there.
Old Jul 26, 2013, 7:16 pm

Programs: B6 Mosaic, Bonvoy LT Titanium (x SPG LT), IHG Spire, UA Silver
Originally Posted by Long Distance
Sorry (if this is a stupid question) but when they say go to "settings" on Facebook and Twitter what do they mean? I went to settings on Facebook and don't see what I should click on to connect to JetBlue. I clicked "like" on the JetBlue page but that did not result in a badge.

Thank you in advance for your replies.
It is the setting in the badges section after you login to jetblue.com. It is not the settings on twitter or facebook.
Old Jul 27, 2013, 8:09 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by sfozrhfco
It is the setting in the badges section after you login to jetblue.com. It is not the settings on twitter or facebook.
Thank you!

Old Jul 28, 2013, 10:53 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Delta Platinum, IHG Diamond, AA Plat Pro
Does anyone know how to get the "In a Badge Mood" badge? The subtext says "Visit the TrueBlue badges page 10x", however, I'm sure I have visited the page more than 10 times, and I don't see a movement track for the badge either. Just wondering if anyone has earned this badge yet.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.