Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

Booking a B6 award but possible change later?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 16, 2013, 10:24 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HH Gold (again), US/UA/DL non-elite, ZE Presidents Circle, WN reluctant no fee convert.

Don't know much about B6 in regard to its frequent traveler program.

I am trying to trade some US DM miles away and thought I saw a possible deal in the making with a member who has B6 miles.

I posted a question about the B6 Trueblue award in the trade forum and was advised I would need to post my question here instead. So, here goes...

With a B6 award that has an upcoming booking expiration date (but the travel date can be later than the booking expiration date), what is the flexibility to change the travel date later, should it become necessary?

Thank you in advance for response!
Old Apr 17, 2013, 3:55 pm

I'm pretty sure there's a $100 change fee once booked.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.