Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Customer Inspired Innovation

Search this Thread

Old Dec 13, 2012, 11:29 pm
Original Poster

Customer Inspired Innovation

The finalists are up for the JetBlue Customer Inspired Innovation contest. I'm just putting it out there because I'm one of the finalists!

https://www.facebook.com/JetBlue/app_428878810463592

P.S.
Of course, votes are appreciated. My entry is under FUN & GAMES - Krystle A.
Old Dec 14, 2012, 4:13 am

I was a real JetBlue supporter and flyer until they changed locations in EWR. Now they can pack ice and I will go back to UA (begrudgedly).
Old Dec 14, 2012, 12:46 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by dssxxxx
I was a real JetBlue supporter and flyer until they changed locations in EWR. Now they can pack ice and I will go back to UA (begrudgedly).
Moving from the A2 to A1 pier where they could have all their gates in one place was a deal-breaker for you??
Old Dec 14, 2012, 1:26 pm

Since I am lifetime UC member, yes, since there is no UC at that pier. Nov. went through security to UC and then out and through (35 minutes) security to take flight.

No more.
Old Dec 15, 2012, 7:06 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by dssxxxx
Since I am lifetime UC member, yes, since there is no UC at that pier. Nov. went through security to UC and then out and through (35 minutes) security to take flight.

No more.
If your decision on which carrier to take is driven by the club then it is hard to believe you are a "real JetBlue supporter."

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.