Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

Rumored changes to jetBlue elite program

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Rumored changes to jetBlue elite program

Search this Thread

Old Oct 27, 2012, 2:47 pm
Original Poster

Programs: jetblue mosaic, spg plat/ambassador, UA GS, AA EXP
bah, the secret phone number the elites used to have now says "the number for valued mosaic customers". was hoping that they'd keep the other status level but such is life. will still take the extra points :-)
Old Oct 27, 2012, 8:29 pm
Original Poster

Hah. called the hotline to cancel a flight and i borked my account number...said the wait time was >30 minutes. called back and hit the dial pad directly and got through in <2 minutes. glad their IT seems to be in better shape than united's
Old Nov 14, 2012, 1:22 pm

Originally Posted by JetBlueFA
Just double checked and It says that Mosaic will be launched on the 25th of October
Has anyone been able to successfully status match?
Old Nov 16, 2012, 8:44 am
Original Poster

haha. the mosaic extra points come through as "BFF bonus". Best Friends Forever?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.