Wiki Posts
Search

Iphone app launched

Search this Thread

Old Feb 3, 2012, 6:13 am
Original Poster

Programs: Trueblue, Skymiles, AAdvantage
Iphone app launched

Just downloaded the iphone app, it's pretty cool. Was able to pull up my TB account and will book a flight with it.
Old Feb 3, 2012, 9:40 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

I gave it a run-through this morning (full review here) and I'm quite impressed. Sure, it has a couple bugs, but overall it is a very solid v1.0 product. In many ways I'd say it is better than the website is in terms of functionality and ease of use. The "My trips" section interface is awesome:

and I'm a big fan of the city guides, too, though they are way too hidden right now.

I also am quite intrigued by the section in the booking process for adding upgrades or extras to a reservation. That opens up all sorts of speculative opportunities....
Old Feb 3, 2012, 11:43 am

Just downloaded it. Very nice app. The layout and design is great. Definitely favorite app of the airlines.

One thing though - cant get any info to pull up on it. If it does, it takes a long time. Odd.
Old Feb 3, 2012, 11:47 am
Original Poster

Programs: Trueblue, Skymiles, AAdvantage
The new website is having some quirky issues today too, nothing dramatic but had to refresh it a few times.
Old Feb 3, 2012, 12:01 pm

Programs: AAdvantage Gold, HHonors Gold
next step mobile boarding passes

Now, they just need mobile boarding passes...
Old Apr 28, 2013, 10:16 pm

Programs: Free checked in bag on UA & DL. Free icecream at Marriott checkin.
Has anyone found the app to be dreadfully slow? It takes ages to try and check in for a flight. Never come across another app with such performance issue.
Old Apr 29, 2013, 7:41 pm

Originally Posted by DCflyerAA-YX
I actually take a photo of my boarding pass and show that at TSA & gate.

Originally Posted by TravellingMan
Has anyone found the app to be dreadfully slow? It takes ages to try and check in for a flight. Never come across another app with such performance issue.
I have noticed it a bit slow. But it could be the phone data losing a connection. I just close it and try it again.
Old Apr 30, 2013, 7:11 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by DCflyerAA-YX
They have them now. :-:

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.