Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hurricane Irene

Search this Thread

Old Aug 27, 2011, 6:27 am

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Rewards - LTPP
Will B6 put me on another airline if my flight was CXLD?
Old Aug 27, 2011, 8:04 am

Programs: SQ PPS SOLITAIRE, AA ,HHONOR GOLD, BONVOY GOLD, IHG PLAT
Originally Posted by Out of my Element
If your original itinerary was changed by the airline, can't you change it again with no fee?
They will allow changes upto 9/2 (which is the first available date they will book flights). That date won't work for me, so I am entitled to a refund.

Two issues:

1. JetBlue should allow rebooking past 9/2, which is the first date they are accepting reservations into NYC. Checking fares past 9/2, fares have already nearly doubled, so I will now have to go on another airline probably, where fares are still in the normal range.

2. JetBlue should allow us to cancel/claim a refund online, rather than wait 1-2 hours on the phone for a rep. It would save me so much time, and also open up phone lines for other people who really needed to speak with a phone rep.
Old Aug 27, 2011, 11:24 am

Programs: trueblue ,mileageplus skymiles, hilton honors silver
try using twitter

The last snow storm, people were using twitter to change the flights. You way wish to tweet jetblue and they could make the change.
Old Aug 27, 2011, 11:34 am

Programs: UA Gold, CO Plat, CO Million Miler
I couldn't get thru to make change. The flight I wanted had only a couple of seats left so I booked it as a new reservation. Later on, Jet Blue cancelled the original flight and on their own booked me on a new flight, not the same as the new reservation I made and did not work for me as well. So I have little choice, I'm going to fly on the new reservation (which was twice as expensive as the original) and later on when things calm down, I'll ask JetBlue to credit the cost of the new reservation. I would hope that they will not give me a hard time about doing so.
Old Aug 28, 2011, 9:35 pm

Programs: SQ PPS SOLITAIRE, AA ,HHONOR GOLD, BONVOY GOLD, IHG PLAT
Originally Posted by bmg42000
The last snow storm, people were using twitter to change the flights. You way wish to tweet jetblue and they could make the change.
They won't do anything over facebook. Didn't try twitter.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.