Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Get 3% Cash Back w/ JetBlue

Search this Thread

Old Mar 24, 2011, 12:07 pm
Original Poster

Thumbs up Get 3% Cash Back w/ JetBlue

Here's a deal where you can get 3% cash back on your JetBlue purchase through this site ..JetBlue Deal

I don't know about you but JetBlue is my favorite airline to fly on. The tvs on the headrests are a plus haha
Old Mar 24, 2011, 1:56 pm
Senior Moderator

Programs: UA Plat/2MM [23-yr. 1K, now emeritus] clawing way back to WN-A List; MR LT Titanium; HY Whateverist.
As this is specific to Jet Blue, please follow as the thread moves to the Jet Blue forum. Note that the offer appears to be for a student discount. Ocn Vw 1K, Moderator, TravelBuzz.
Old Mar 29, 2011, 8:16 pm

Anyone know if you can still accumulate TB points?
Old Apr 4, 2011, 1:34 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by CX HK
Anyone know if you can still accumulate TB points?
Yes you can.
Old Apr 12, 2011, 9:13 am

How is this rebate processed? MIR after your trip is complete with the ticket?? Thanks
Old Apr 13, 2011, 9:09 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by MagicBubbles
How is this rebate processed? MIR after your trip is complete with the ticket?? Thanks
After you make the purchase your cash back amount will show up on your studentrate account. No mail in rebate.
Old Apr 13, 2011, 9:28 pm

Programs: AA PLT, 3MM, DL Plat, Hertz PC, SPG Gold
Looks like this is for Jet Blue vacation packages...not good for just flights
Old Apr 14, 2011, 12:05 pm

Originally Posted by yojimbo
Do the vacation packages include flight and hotel?
Old Apr 15, 2011, 10:36 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by yojimbo
I would be surprised if that is the case. The click-through will likely take you to the vacations page but if it works the way I'm 99.99% sure it does then the credit will apply if you search for a flight once you click through to the site from their page.

They are basically processing the referral credit that B6 provides to them via Commission Junction and then eventually passing that back to the customer. This is not dissimilar to FatWallet, BigCrumbs or eBates, among others. Most of those services have a minimum balance required before one receives the credit so don't expect to be getting a check for $1.50 in the mail right after booking that $50 fare.

Currently CJ doesn't have any links published for providing access directly to booking flights, just to vacation packages, which is why the link goes there. But the credits are valid on packages and flights.
Old Jun 13, 2011, 8:31 am

I don't think its just for students anymore. My friend told me about that site. He said you used to have to use a .edu email address to sign up, but now anyone can do it. I checked it out and it worked fine for me.
Old Jul 18, 2011, 11:37 am

I noticed this deal was still going on. Anyone know if JetBlue flys to Cabo?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.