Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

10% off using Facebook "Go Places"

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 6, 2011, 11:46 am
Original Poster

Programs: Jetblue Trueblue, British Airways Executive Club

Came across this one today. Thought it could help some people to save a few bucks.

Add the Go Places App and receive a promo code for 10% off a booking with your 1st checkin (ie use the app while at a jetblue terminal)

How to Book your 10% off JetBlue Flight
1.Promo codes can only be redeemed online at jetblue.com/promo
2.Search flights within travel dates listed above.
3.Enter code in Promo Code field exactly as it appears on your Go Places dashboard once you’ve unlocked this badge. (case sensitive)
4. You must select flights in order for discount to appear. Once selected you will see the discount amount displayed in the itinerary subtotal on the right side of the Flights page.
5.Offer must be booked by 6/15/11 date.
6. Offer limited to one time use, only one code per reservation. Changes or cancellations will forfeit your discount.
Old May 10, 2011, 9:43 am

Is this still available? I could use the promo code for an upcoming international flight but all I can find about JetBlue's Go Places App is this:

Our Go Places app for Facebook Places just got even better! Add the Go Places app, and now when you check in with Facebook places at any Official JetBlue Terminal through June 4, 2011, you'll earn 100 TrueBlue points. Do you have a JetBlue Card from American Express? You'll earn 300 points!*
Old May 21, 2011, 9:26 am

Anyone had luck with this? I followed what it said to do and have not received any 10% offer yet?
Old May 22, 2011, 11:14 pm

I checked in and got the 100 point badge. I didn't get the offer or the 300 point badge and I am a Jetblue Amex holder.
Old May 23, 2011, 8:15 am

I have not gotten anything. It is like the facebook page is a picture of a page and not even working - the people who have "checked in" are all the same (one of the chicks is super hot), all the numbers are the same, nothing has changed no matter how many times I log out/into it.
I called Jetblue and they seemed to know nothing about it. They referred me to a email complaint/compliment page and I got a standard reply that my concern would be addressed within 10-14 days or something.
I am pretty much ready to give up on it, but now its become a principal thing. I am kinda at a loss now of what to do....
Old May 24, 2011, 8:41 am

FAKE link

According to Jetblue, this FB page (copied and pasted the address in orginal post) is some sort of fake page. They sent me the link to their only "official" FB page, which is different and claim to not have any 10% promo associated with using an AMEX...
I dont know alot about this stuff, but I am glad I never entered my CC# and would advise others to be cautious.
Old May 24, 2011, 1:33 pm

Programs: trueblue ,mileageplus skymiles, hilton honors silver
Fake FB page

Originally Posted by barnburner
According to Jetblue, this FB page (copied and pasted the address in orginal post) is some sort of fake page. They sent me the link to their only "official" FB page, which is different and claim to not have any 10% promo associated with using an AMEX...
I dont know alot about this stuff, but I am glad I never entered my CC# and would advise others to be cautious.
Thanks for posting this .

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.