B6 Delay out of BOS to DCA???

Old Feb 25, 11, 6:16 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: AMEX Plat, AA EXP, DL Diamond Medallion, US, B6, SPG Gold,Marriott Gold,Hilton Gold,Starbucks Gold
B6 Delay out of BOS to DCA???

Why is there a delay! I checked flightstats that says snow but my friend is staring out the terminal window and said not a spec of snow has fallen. The flight got pushed back by roughly 4hrs, expecting to arrive in DCA @ 1:30am. Grrrr, really wanted to be sleeping at that time This is B6 691
Old Feb 25, 11, 6:51 pm

Originally Posted by krpjr View Post
Why is there a delay! I checked flightstats that says snow but my friend is staring out the terminal window and said not a spec of snow has fallen. The flight got pushed back by roughly 4hrs, expecting to arrive in DCA @ 1:30am. Grrrr, really wanted to be sleeping at that time This is B6 691
I'm not sure where your friend is, but it's snowing in Boston right now. In addition, BOS is currently under a 103 minute average ground delay, along with most of the major northeast airports. Strong winds and weather have delayed quite a few flights today; and unfortunately, 691 to DCA is one of them.
Old Feb 26, 11, 6:19 am

Programs: jetBlue TrueBlue, Marriott Rewards, Hilton Honors Diamond
DCA and the whole Northeast Corridor was experiencing wind gusts of up to 50mph and heavy rain. I got caught up in it yesterday trying to get home. Yesterday was a horrible day to flight. We flew into Boston from Orlando and we experienced mostly moderate and a few spots of severe turbulence.
Old Feb 26, 11, 8:03 pm
djs

Programs: UA, Hertz Gold, AA Gold, DL Silver
So the airlines aren't the ones to blame for bad weather??