Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

Flight cancelled can't get refund

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 8, 2011, 8:39 am
Original Poster

I had a Jet Blue flight cancelled due to weather and I waited in line for 2 hours to make sure that I would be issued a refund to my credit card. I was told that they would issue a refund in 7 days, this was on December 27th. After waiting 2 weeks I called and they said that the counter person at the Orlando airport had not filled out the correct paper work but they would take care of the refund. I just got my credit card bill yesterday and still no credit from Jet Blue after 6 weeks. I had to call my credit card company to dispute the charge from Jet Blue this total BS to have go through this process. I fly evey week on business but no more Jet Blue for me.
Old Feb 8, 2011, 10:47 am

Problem solved

Mr. Burleson - I am so sorry you have had such difficulty with obtaining a refund. Please check your personal email. I am a JetBlue Crewmember and I have taken care of your issue.
Old Feb 10, 2011, 11:01 am
Original Member

Programs: UA 1K/1MM, AA EXP, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Plat Amb
Welcome to FT, LuvMyAirline! Glad to see another crewmember joining the conversation.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.