Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Jetblue flight JFK to Phoenix

Search this Thread

Old Jan 23, 2011, 6:30 pm
Original Poster

Jetblue flight JFK to Phoenix

Just seeing if anyone has any exprience on the Jet Blue JFK to Phoenix Route. I'll be flying with them for the first time, leaving on Sunday morning and taking the Saturday night red eye leaving Phoenix in about 2 months.

I also wanted to know if there is anything special that I need to do since I will be checking in online & checking a bag. I'm a little bit nervous, so I don't screw up since this is my first solo travel trip.
Old Jan 23, 2011, 7:44 pm

Programs: OnePass, AAdvantage, TrueBlue, HHonors
Originally Posted by jdhall1
Just seeing if anyone has any exprience on the Jet Blue JFK to Phoenix Route. I'll be flying with them for the first time, leaving on Sunday morning and taking the Saturday night red eye leaving Phoenix in about 2 months.

I also wanted to know if there is anything special that I need to do since I will be checking in online & checking a bag. I'm a little bit nervous, so I don't screw up since this is my first solo travel trip.
I haven't been on that B6 route but have been on other B6 transcon routes. Other than trying to keep your bagage within the normal requirements, you will be fine. Just make sure you're at the airport about an hour or so before departure to make sure you can get to the gate on time. You'll be fine and will enjoy the experience over the legecies.
Old Feb 1, 2011, 11:07 pm
Original Poster

Thanks. I am all offically booked now. Decided on flying on Sunday morning and taking the Friday night into Saturday morning redeye back to NY. Have a window seat both ways.
Old Feb 2, 2011, 7:12 am

Location: Formerly Box 350, Boston Mass, Oh two one three four. Now near Beverly Hills 90210
Programs: Loyal Order of Water Buffalos
Make sure you get up and take a walk, the length of the plane, at least once on each trip.
Old Feb 3, 2011, 9:25 pm

Don't sweat it dude! The jetBlue experience shines on transcon flights.

Bring a sandwich or eat a big meal before getting onboard. I love the snacks, but 5 hours of snacking rides a little. Otherwise, have fun!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.