Community
Wiki Posts
Search

JetBlue Amex

Search this Thread

Old Dec 29, 2010, 10:48 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: AMEX Plat, AA EXP, DL Diamond Medallion, US, B6, SPG Gold,Marriott Gold,Hilton Gold,Starbucks Gold
JetBlue Amex

Hi all, I've searched online but only kept getting back to the Jetblue Amex card for 10k TrueBlue bonus points. Maybe that's because that is the only deal (duh on my part) but I'll ask here anyways because some of you have the best eyes out there and may have scolded a special deal for when you sign up for more bonus points.

I know offers get solicited from time to time and I would like to take the best available deal out there, instead of just signing up and not doing any homework.
Old Jan 7, 2011, 5:39 pm

Programs: Airline/TSA Avoidance Platinum, Hotel Disloyalty Silver, Hertz 1.7*
I got 20k when I got mine but it was a limited time offer last year. I think it was an anniversary or something; not sure that they'll do such an offer again.
Old Jan 8, 2011, 1:55 am
Suspended

Programs: magsetleVE
Yeah, I just checked and that's what res agents can offer over the phone too. (Sometimes what you can offer over the phone is different than what's on the website.)

Since the website and over the phone is the same... consider calling in if you open one? You'll make the agents day, they get both a small bonus for transferring as well as bravo zulu's from their supervisors. =)
Old Jan 8, 2011, 1:22 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: AMEX Plat, AA EXP, DL Diamond Medallion, US, B6, SPG Gold,Marriott Gold,Hilton Gold,Starbucks Gold
Thanks, brilliant! No one thinks to use the phone as much these days with just a click of a mouse and also knowing they don't have to deal with anyone that is incompetent over the phone!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.