Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

Emirates announced as the newest interline partner

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 15, 2010, 8:13 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/JetBlu...medium=twitter

NEW YORK and DUBAI, United Arab Emirates, Nov. 15, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- JetBlue Airways (Nasdaq:JBLU - News), New York's hometown airline, and Emirates, the Dubai-based international carrier, today announced the launch of an interline agreement that offers travelers seamless connections to cities across the globe via New York's John F. Kennedy (JFK) International Airport. Over the next few days, customers will be able to purchase joint Emirates-JetBlue itineraries via the GDS, online travel agencies, and by calling Emirates reservations. Fares will soon be available at www.emirates.com.
No word on FF earning/redemption reciprocity with this partner.
Old Nov 15, 2010, 8:32 am

Programs: OW Emerald - HH Diamond
I'd be highly surprised if there is any announcement like this.
Originally Posted by sbm12
No word on FF earning/redemption reciprocity with this partner.
Old Nov 15, 2010, 9:17 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Abidjan
I'd be highly surprised if there is any announcement like this.
Well, the AA relationship is going to include at least earning and possible earn/burn. Plus, in response to a query about it on Twitter there was this response:
@WanderngAramean we will have earning relationships with OA's in 2011
The person posting that, Dave Canty, is the Director of Loyalty for JetBlue so I'm pretty sure he know's what he's talking about.
Old Nov 15, 2010, 5:41 pm

Programs: B6 Mosaic, Bonvoy LT Titanium (x SPG LT), IHG Spire, UA Silver
Emirates has also been surveying its top flyers as to which partneships would be most valuable. I for one asked for jetBlue. A FF partnership of some kind can not be completely ruled out.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.