Community
Wiki Posts
Search

10 extra points per dollar!

Search this Thread

Old Oct 7, 2010, 2:49 pm
Original Poster

Programs: JetBlue TrueBlue, AAdvantage, Rapid Rewards, Sky Miles, SPG, Marriott Rewards, HHonors, Hertz
10 extra points per dollar!

I was surprised to not see this discussed yet. Doesn't look like it is applicable to previously booked travel. What an incredible bonus opportunity though! Got email today...

It's the 10th anniversary of JetBlue. So we'd like to thank you for being true to us and helping us reach this major milestone.

Join the celebration with 10 extra points per dollar on JetBlue flights. That means the 6 points per dollar you get when you book on jetblue.com become 16 points.¹ And the 8 points you get when you use your JetBlue card from American Express turn into 18 points² per dollar spent.

To take advantage of this offer, just register by October 14, and then book a new flight between October 7 and November 18. It's one more way we're true to you.

https://trueblue.jetblue.com/web/tru...&ed_mid=164726
Old Oct 7, 2010, 4:05 pm
djs

Programs: UA, Hertz Gold, AA Gold, DL Silver
Thanks for posting that, I will be booking my early May flight from BOS to AUA soon; hopefully the new schedule will be out within the promotion period (it's after 5/3).
Old Oct 7, 2010, 5:45 pm
Original Poster

Programs: JetBlue TrueBlue, AAdvantage, Rapid Rewards, Sky Miles, SPG, Marriott Rewards, HHonors, Hertz
I think travel is through 11/18
Old Oct 7, 2010, 7:42 pm
djs

Programs: UA, Hertz Gold, AA Gold, DL Silver
You appear to be correct, on my first (selfish) read through I thought it was for flights booked before November 18th, but upon second review I see I'm not as correct as I would have hoped.
Old Oct 7, 2010, 11:08 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Very short booking and travel windows, but a very generous promo for the folks who can benefit. That it only applies to new bookings locks me out.
Old Oct 8, 2010, 4:50 am

Programs: Trueblue, Skymiles, AAdvantage
The short booking period covers the trough period we are in now until Thanksgiving, I think it's a great promo to do instead of putting on a sale. Athough I am sure we will see some sales coming in the next few weeks. I am optimistic that the Q3 numbers will be strong as well.
Old Oct 9, 2010, 5:17 pm

DARN
Booked 3 flights within that window - but booked on Oct 6.
Missed by a day.
GRRRRRRR!!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.