Wiki Posts
Search

FTW?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 21, 2010, 12:35 am
Original Poster

Programs: jetBlue TrueBlue, AAdvantage
FTW?

I saw on twitter today a tweet by jetBlue that said FTW, it didn't have any information at all. Does anyone one here think it is a reasonable destination for jetBlue? Does the Wright Amendment have any considerations for FTW, I noticed that the airport doesn't have any major airlines serving the airport.

I don't have any sources that say anything about this, just saw it on jetBlue's twitter and wasn't sure if there was any buzz out there about this.
Old Sep 21, 2010, 6:53 am

Originally Posted by JBLU421NYC
I saw on twitter today a tweet by jetBlue that said FTW, it didn't have any information at all. Does anyone one here think it is a reasonable destination for jetBlue? Does the Wright Amendment have any considerations for FTW, I noticed that the airport doesn't have any major airlines serving the airport.

I don't have any sources that say anything about this, just saw it on jetBlue's twitter and wasn't sure if there was any buzz out there about this.
Google the meaning of "FTW" and you will understand. It is not the airport.
Old Sep 21, 2010, 10:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I guess they're also not adding service to Lovelock, Nevada, then.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.