Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

Early boarding, 2x points for EML

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 1, 2010, 8:54 am
Original Poster

Programs: jetblue mosaic, spg plat/ambassador, UA GS, AA EXP

http://www.jetblue.com/about/ourcomp...&ed_mid=162004

We all need Lots of Legroom™. And sometimes, we need Even More.

If it’s extra space you seek, you’ve come to the right place! We’ve made another slight reconfiguration to our Airbus A320 fleet to create Even More Legroom - super-spacious seats at the front of the aircraft* and at the emergency exit rows that provide even more of that much-lusted-after in-flight space. Treat yourself to an Even More Legroom seat and get 38” of comfortable seat pitch in which to stretch out, relax, watch TV, sample our complimentary snacks and enjoy the award-winning JetBlue experience! Plus, you’ll enjoy early boarding and early access to overhead bin space.

Limited time offer:Purchase an Even More Legroom seat by October 31, 2010 and you’ll earn double TrueBlue points!*
*Double TrueBlue points, for a total of 400 points between 9/1-10/31/10
Old Sep 1, 2010, 9:02 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Where does that 400 come from? I am pretty sure you only get 100 points normally for an EML seat.
Old Sep 1, 2010, 9:06 am

Programs: Il Postino della PWP, CO, TrueBlue, Priority Club
Originally Posted by sbm12
Where does that 400 come from? I am pretty sure you only get 100 points normally for an EML seat.
Who cares, we'll hold them to it!

But I did buy my EML seats for Oct. prior to this email, but that shouldn't matter. :-:
Old Sep 1, 2010, 9:10 am
Original Poster

Programs: jetblue mosaic, spg plat/ambassador, UA GS, AA EXP
Originally Posted by sbm12
My guess is that the person that wrote the information was thinking (100 booking + 100 online bonus) *2. D'oh!

I'm taking an EML redeye tonight --- hopefully I can get them to credit me +300 for the flight! B6 has been good about this sort of thing in the past
Old Sep 1, 2010, 11:14 am

Programs: SPG.AADV,NWWP,MLGPLUS,TrueBlue,SKYMILES
Thumbs up

As of September 1, 2010 JetBlue has increased the standard earning rate for EML seats from 100 points to 200 points. For a limited time there will be a double points offer of 400 points for EML seats.
Old Sep 1, 2010, 11:59 am

Originally Posted by Bluestaraz
As of September 1, 2010 JetBlue has increased the standard earning rate for EML seats from 100 points to 200 points. For a limited time there will be a double points offer of 400 points for EML seats.
I'm all in favor of the increase, but I don't see it documented anywhere. Got a link?
Old Sep 1, 2010, 1:00 pm

Programs: SPG.AADV,NWWP,MLGPLUS,TrueBlue,SKYMILES
Yes - we have updated the earning page with this information
https://trueblue.jetblue.com/web/trueblue/earn-points
Old Sep 1, 2010, 3:37 pm

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9630/5.0.0.591 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

Excellent....I see it there now. With the price of EML going up in some markets I think the increase was necessary to maintain the 3-6 points per dollar.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.