Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

Get 50% off a Jetblue Flight to/from BOS using AMEX [possibly targeted]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Get 50% off a Jetblue Flight to/from BOS using AMEX [possibly targeted]

Search this Thread

Old Aug 4, 2010, 5:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by pmajic
We have 11 people flying and are trying to use the code...however, it only lets you use for 7 people. Does anyone know if you can book the 7; and then go back in with the same code and book 4 more people?

In other words, can you use promo code twice?

Or, if someone knows that they are not using theirs, can I get it somehow?
holy cow you got a 50% discount on 7 tickets and now you want 4 more
Old Aug 4, 2010, 9:12 pm

Programs: DL, UA, AA, JetBlue, Hilton, Marriott
Nice deal to MCO

BOS-MCO $139.40 RT ai Oct 1 to 5. Somehow, even though I selected legs @ $118 each, the price came down another $17.46 at time of payment. So even bigger discount than I expected!

Great deal but definitely a one use per code offer. Doesn't work if you try a different browser either.
Old Aug 5, 2010, 6:22 am

Not being greedy, but Jetblue is very expensive otherwise.
Old Aug 5, 2010, 7:18 pm

coupon not working

I got the coupon and tried to use it on http://jetblue.com/promo, the coupon was accepted but when I went to the next page discount does not show up..am I doing some thing wrong? can some one please help me?

travel dates in mid September and from boston

thanks in advance
Old Aug 6, 2010, 5:40 pm

Programs: AA CK / Marriott Worthless Ambassador
Angry 20?

Did anyone else get one for less than 50%? I got one for only 20%?? assuming it's the same. It's an amx mailer. Maybe I'll call and beg for 50???
Old Aug 7, 2010, 7:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by kkin
I got the coupon and tried to use it on http://jetblue.com/promo, the coupon was accepted but when I went to the next page discount does not show up..am I doing some thing wrong? can some one please help me?

travel dates in mid September and from boston

thanks in advance
use www.jetblue.com/amex

Originally Posted by JBauer
Did anyone else get one for less than 50%? I got one for only 20%?? assuming it's the same. It's an amx mailer. Maybe I'll call and beg for 50???
nope, I got 50% off.
Old Aug 16, 2010, 1:24 pm

Clarification?

A couple of questions...

1) Do your codes begin with AMEX...?

2) Did your discount only show AFTER purchase? I put mine in and went all the way, up until paying and the discount doesn't show...

3) HALF of our trip is during a blackout date. Jetblue thought that we would only get 50% off the non-blackout date portion... anyone experience this?

I've called Jetblue 3 or 4 times now and they seem to know very little about this promotion.

Thanks!
Old Aug 16, 2010, 2:21 pm

1) Yes codes begin with AMEX.

2) Discount shows as soon as fare is priced.

3) I think if your dates are blacked out you need to book that segment seperately. The fare should be the same on a one way or roundtrip, so the only issue is if you have to change your itin, you will get hit with two penalties.
Old Aug 16, 2010, 3:19 pm

Talking Thank you BeantownFlyer...

You were right on everything... I turned my RT into two one-ways and the discount was immediately applied. I saved $300 off my trip and I am SOOOOOO happy! Thanks for finally giving me the answers I couldn't get anywhere else!

--TMMRENEE
Old Aug 19, 2010, 8:56 am

Programs: Marriott Lifetime PLT
I hope this beg is not inappropriate, but if anybody received the code who will not be flying during that period, and wants to share it w/ me via PM, I would be extremely appreciative.

I'm looking into an upcoming trip to CUN which is pricing out relatively high (~$500+).
Old Aug 19, 2010, 4:40 pm
Suspended

Programs: magsetleVE
Originally Posted by BeantownFlyer
3) I think if your dates are blacked out you need to book that segment seperately. The fare should be the same on a one way or roundtrip, so the only issue is if you have to change your itin, you will get hit with two penalties.
On that, always ask for a supe. Most of us would waive the second one if it's obvious it's a round trip on separate PNR's for a logical reason.

And, to be fair, I read about this promotion on this site before I knew anything about it from work. =/
Old Aug 27, 2010, 12:57 pm

Originally Posted by Murph
Just got the postcard for this (home airport is BOS).

Valid Sep 7, 2010 - Nov 17, 2010
(blackout Oct 8, 2010 - Nov 10, 2010, which threw me for a bit, but is probably leaf-peeping time) EDIT: the correct end date is Oct 11, so just Columbus day weekend -- dates on postcard are incorrect.

Promotion Code is per postcard, though I couldn't figure out where to enter it when I went through the process to book a flight. Maybe it is via phone only?

So basically 50% off for the slow season of airport travel, but since flights are cheap anyway, this could result in some great deals. Flights to LAX or SFO for $150 all-in after discount.
Old Aug 30, 2010, 1:00 am

If anyone has a code & doesn't plan to use, pls PM me. We have an upcoming family trip. Thanks in advance.
Old Aug 31, 2010, 11:24 am

Hello out there. Does anyone have a code they are not using? I had one, used it to book my friends flight in her acct, and JetBlue said I'd be able to reuse it under my JB acct, only to find out there were wrong! So now her flight is booked and I am SOL! Today is the last day to book so if you arent going to use yours, please PM me! It's a 50% off and your karma will be filled 500%!

The code is right above the home address on your postcard mailer. Mine started with AMEX...

Please and thank you!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.