Wiki Posts
Search

Jetblue midwest service

Search this Thread

Old Jul 20, 2010, 5:47 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM, SW, Hilton, , UAL PM, AA Gold-skeptic
Jetblue midwest service

I'd like to use Jetblue more frequently, but the lack of service to the rustbelt Midwest (DTW/CLE/CAK/DAY/TOL etc) makes it unlikely that I ever use anyone but DL's (good) service to DTW (great airport) from SFO.

I've a good friend who works for JB, (from the same part of the country), and we frequently bemoan the lack of service to "our" part of the country.

Any ideas why there are such great facilities that Jetblue avoids? Seems that Spirit can do OK in DTW with DL's massive presence there, JB ought to do the same?

PS: I know they pulled out of CMH, not sure why.
Old Jul 20, 2010, 6:07 pm

Programs: UA,WN,AA,DL, B6
I was surprised by the CMH pull out. The flights were pretty but they could not make a profit with the fares they were charging. These days there fares are higher, look at PIT-JFK.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.