jetblue --- never go again

Search this Thread

Old Jul 7, 2010, 12:42 pm
Original Poster

jetblue --- never go again

Re: Your JetBlue Travel Bank information

chaitu------------
To: Dear JetBlue <[email protected]>
no travel bank info received yet. what a gr8 service. shame on u.... the lady at the airport clearly mentioned me your money "will be returned" even i have a paper statement stating that. not that i will be given a credit to come back and use this .... service again. you ....ed up my day. i lost my one day pay, which u r compensating it with mere 100 buks even that on a credit! i have all the proofs and a video too. i never thought of complaining nor i got time to argue with u, this is pathetic.

To: chaitu-------------
Sent: Wed, May 26, 2010 1:25:50 PM
Subject: Your JetBlue Travel Bank information

To: [email protected]
Re: email received Tuesday,05/25/10 6:39 PM, Speak Up 230xxxxx

Dear ----------,

Thank you for contacting JetBlue Airways regarding your credit. We appreciate the opportunity to
provide the following information:

All JetBlue credits are valid for one year from the date of issue and have been placed into your
Travel Bank. If you were issued a JetBlue Voucher less than one year ago, it is still valid and has
also been placed into your travel bank. We regret that we are unable to issue a refund for delayed
or diverted flights to a credit card.

You will receive an emailed letter in the next day or two (if you haven't already) containing a
username and password which will allow you to use Travel Bank as a form of payment online. If you
are a TrueBlue member, you can log in to your Travel Bank using your TrueBlue username and password.

For TrueBlue members, if you have an old TrueBlue password which is less than 7 characters, you will
need to log in to your TrueBlue account and change your password to comply with our new system
requirements. Travel Bank/TrueBlue password requirements are as follows:
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Sincerely,

Christopher
Customer Commitment Crew
JetBlue Airways
Crewmember xxxxx

Original Message Follows:
------------------------
I dont know what is this travelbank. when i clicked the link below my browser said untrusted
connection and blocked it. as far i knew and as stated on paper my money should be credited to my
card. how could you expect me to fly back again on jet blue after this wonderful experience on that
credit? worth to mention i lost my one day pay.

Sent: Fri, May 21, 2010 12:18:25 PM
Subject: Your email to JetBlue

To: [email protected]
Re: email received Monday,05/17/10 9:52 PM, Speak Up 22xxxx

Dear ----,

Thank you for contacting JetBlue Airways regarding your recent experience traveling with us. We are
grateful that you have taken the time to write to us and inform us about this particular situation.
We really do listen to your feedback and use it to learn where we have room to improve our service.

We regret the winds causing the flight delay which in turn caused you so much inconvenience. We
know that the delays must have been difficult on you to say the least. We have a team that makes the
difficult decisions to delay or cancel flights within our flight schedule when necessary and we will
forward your comments to them so that your opinion will reach ears in this department.

We know that anytime JetBlue makes the difficult decision to change or cancel our flight schedule it
causes inconvenience for our customers. We try to only make changes out of necessity and for the
safety of our customers. We regret this cancelation resulted in your need to scramble to make other
arrangements. We are disappointed that our agents at the counter were unable or unwilling to assist
in the manner in which you and our other customers deserved. We will forward your response to the
customer service manager at the airport in hopes that we are able to further offer our crewmembers
training and coaching opportunities.

Our records show you received a refund for this flight to your JetBlue Travel Bank as of May 11.
Your JetBlue credit in the amount of $xx.xx has been applied to your Travel Bank. Your login ID is
34xxxxxx.

To use your credit online, please enter your login ID and your password, which you should have
received previously by email. If you are a TrueBlue member, your ID is your TrueBlue number and your
password is your TrueBlue password. JetBlue credits are valid for one year and can be applied toward
JetBlue flights.

You can check the balance and transactions of your Travel Bank account by visiting:

https://travelbank.jetblue.com

We realize that the reason JetBlue remains in business and experiences such great success is
directly due to our customer’s loyalty. We value you as a JetBlue customer and regret that you were
disappointed with your recent experience. We hope that you choose to travel with us again and allow
us the opportunity to regain your confidence. You can be sure that every effort will be made to
ensure that our standard of service meets your expectations in the future.. Please feel free to
continue to let us know how we can meet and exceed you expectation in the future.

Sincerely,

Christopher
Customer Commitment Crew
JetBlue Airways
Crewmember xxxx

Original Message Follows:
------------------------
E-mail Address: [email protected]
Customer: xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone Number: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
TrueBlue member: N
PNR:xxxxxxxxxxxx
Departure City: MCO
Destination City: JFK
Flight Date: xxxxxx
Flight Number: xxxx
Urgent: Y
Crewmember: Dont know name i have video recorded will email youtube link
LevelOne: Customer Bill of Rights
LevelTwo: My flight was delayed
LevelThree:
Comments: I was supposed to be in JFK by 10.30 and winds made it delay. so delayed that i reached
next day 1.30 pm . i miss my job worth $300 per day = and the way they treated us at 2
am in atlantic city airport would make it worse. no one to talk to respond people didnt knew where
the shuttle is and i was waiting in line in freaking cold out side airport to get into the shuttle
and when my turn came shuttle was full. i had to wait for next round which came almost an hour later
i guess. by the time i get to room it was 3.30 am. i need to be ready by 9 am morning to take
shuttle back to airport. wav, u gave me a lot of time to sleep. flight dealys are expected and i
understand its nothin in urhands. ... holes u dont know how to treat your customers. The main reason
pilot had to stop in atlantic city was he ran out of fuel by the time he got a green signal. they
gave me a paper which promised my cash back for the travel. i dont see any. even if it comes, i will
still be in loss because i lost the pay for the day.
Recommend Level: 0
Old Jul 7, 2010, 2:02 pm

Programs: Marriott Plat
Let me see if I understand this properly. Your flight was diverted because of weather at JFK, which is outside of JetBlue's control. You sent a complaint letter that was almost entirely unreadable and filled with grammar and spelling errors. JetBlue issued you a credit for your flight, which no other airline would have done. You're complaining that you didn't get a refund? I'm biased, but I'd personally be singing JB's praises at this point.
Old Jul 7, 2010, 2:56 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Plat 2MM, MR Gold, Avis Pref
translation to English please
Old Jul 7, 2010, 3:00 pm

Programs: DL Silver, (used to be somebody here) Marriott Lifetime Titanium
i always love first post tirades

worst flight/stay/service ever in mankind !
Old Jul 7, 2010, 3:00 pm
Suspended

Today seems to be XYZ... never again / stay away - day!

There are a few 1st time posts like the one here in other threads as well.
Old Jul 7, 2010, 5:15 pm

Programs: AA EP, Hyatt DIA
With writing like that you should feel fortunate you got a response of any kind.
Old Jul 7, 2010, 9:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA/AA/AS/B6/WN/ UA/HH/MR and more like 'em but most felicitously & importantly MUCCI
Dollars to donuts the OP has already forgotten he posted here and will never been seen on FT again.
Old Jul 8, 2010, 11:45 am
Moderator: Information Desk, Women Travelers, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold
If it was so essential that you get to NYC for work, why didn't you drive/take the bus from Atlantic City? You know that you're only two or three hours away by car, right? (NJ Transit charges $16 for the bus. Surely it was worth $16 to make sure you earned $300, right?)
Old Jul 11, 2010, 2:40 am

Programs: Korean Air, Lufthansa M&M, SPG ,United Mileage Plus
Exactly!

1) It was unprofessional
2) Filled with plenty of Grammar and Spelling errors.

This is NOT how you write a Business Letter. When writing to a business, in this case, a Complaint letter. You want to be as Formal and as Polite as possible. I don't care how bad your day got ___ed up. I am an aspiring Business Professional, and if I were to receive a letter like this, it would go immediately to my trash bin or deleted from my e-mail without ever being looked at... just my two cents

Originally Posted by Keegan99
With writing like that you should feel fortunate you got a response of any kind.
Old Jul 11, 2010, 5:24 am

Programs: Any and all of 'em
This was, by far, the best part:

Crewmember: Dont know name i have video recorded will email youtube link
Old Jul 11, 2010, 7:54 am

Programs: AA, UA, Jetblue
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A293 Safari/6531.22.7)

Your employer is over paying you. Assuming u work 10 hours to make $300 a day, your hourly wage is $30. Your poor grammar and writing skill is going to cost your company big time
Old Jul 11, 2010, 8:35 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

<mod>
I do not believe that anything constructive will occur with leaving this thread open further. If the OP would like to reply please PM me and I'll open it back up.
</mod>

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.