Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

My journey in getting TrueBlue credit for a flight in December 2009

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 27, 2010, 4:10 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta DM, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Gold, Starwood Gold, Hertz President's Circle, AVIS First

My family flew JetBlue from JFK to Montego Bay in December 2009. Everyone received the points except my wife.

December 2009 - Submitted a request through the website 8 days after we returned.
February 2010 - Submitted a second request (rejected because the first one was still in the system).
February 2010 - Submitted my request through SPEAK UP - response "We started a new computer system and will get this resolve"
March 2010 - Submitted another request through SPEAK UP - response "We are still updating all the entries from the old system and will get this resolve"
April 2010 - Check site and no posting
May 2010 - Check site and no posting
May 27, 2010 - Called the 800 number and they posted the points. They told me they had no idea why it was not posted besides the point that they had upgraded their computer system.

Arrrhhhhh!

I am flying DL next time!!!!
Old May 28, 2010, 3:00 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA Platinum, Alaksa MVP 75K, Air Berlin Gold, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Gold, Hertz PC
Going to fly another airline just because your points haven't been deposited? While I admit customer service's lack of rectifying the situation should be addressed, it perhaps may be a bug or IT issue. Just playing devil's advocate here. Perhaps call and ask to speak to a TrueBlue supervisor?
Old May 28, 2010, 4:14 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta DM, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Gold, Starwood Gold, Hertz President's Circle, AVIS First
It has not been a very pleasant experience dealing with customer service. They told me to send in another Email to find out why this took so long. It doesn't seem they were interested in resolving this issue.

I like Jetblue and own their stocks. I am not asking for too much besides getting the points added. I shouldn't have to be chasing after them to do this.
Old May 28, 2010, 6:15 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA Platinum, Alaksa MVP 75K, Air Berlin Gold, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Gold, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by NYCTaximan
It has not been a very pleasant experience dealing with customer service. They told me to send in another Email to find out why this took so long. It doesn't seem they were interested in resolving this issue.

I like Jetblue and own their stocks. I am not asking for too much besides getting the points added. I shouldn't have to be chasing after them to do this.
I would also try contacting JetBlue corporate communications. Perhaps they can direct you in the right direction, or get someone specific who can help, as opposed to giving you the runaround. If you're on Twitter, direct message @JetBlue. The twitter team is pretty good too.
Old May 28, 2010, 8:51 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by weirdlyndon
I would also try contacting JetBlue corporate communications. Perhaps they can direct you in the right direction, or get someone specific who can help, as opposed to giving you the runaround. If you're on Twitter, direct message @JetBlue. The twitter team is pretty good too.
Thanks!
Old May 30, 2010, 9:01 am

Programs: US silver, DL exGM, UA ex1K (now GM), B6, WN, AA
Yes, DL will credit you the miles quickly, and you'll be able to quickly claim lots more points for the at-airport and in flight service screw ups and lies. (still waiting for resolution of february true-blue credits, but lost most of a weekend for trying the return to dl)
Old May 30, 2010, 12:13 pm

Programs: AAdvantage; Hilton Honors
I'm dealing with the same thing at the moment. Flew my family from Dulles to Long Beach; however, for some reason they can't find me. I've called and emailed too with no luck.

-Dev
Old May 31, 2010, 5:41 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by getdev
I'm dealing with the same thing at the moment. Flew my family from Dulles to Long Beach; however, for some reason they can't find me. I've called and emailed too with no luck.

-Dev
JB will blame their computer system.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.