Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

My journey in getting TrueBlue credit for a flight in December 2009

My journey in getting TrueBlue credit for a flight in December 2009

Reply

Old May 27, 10, 4:10 pm
  #1  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: LGA/JFK
Programs: Delta DM, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Gold, Starwood Gold, Hertz President's Circle, AVIS First
Posts: 247
My journey in getting TrueBlue credit for a flight in December 2009

My family flew JetBlue from JFK to Montego Bay in December 2009. Everyone received the points except my wife.

December 2009 - Submitted a request through the website 8 days after we returned.
February 2010 - Submitted a second request (rejected because the first one was still in the system).
February 2010 - Submitted my request through SPEAK UP - response "We started a new computer system and will get this resolve"
March 2010 - Submitted another request through SPEAK UP - response "We are still updating all the entries from the old system and will get this resolve"
April 2010 - Check site and no posting
May 2010 - Check site and no posting
May 27, 2010 - Called the 800 number and they posted the points. They told me they had no idea why it was not posted besides the point that they had upgraded their computer system.

Arrrhhhhh!

I am flying DL next time!!!!
NYCTaximan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old May 28, 10, 3:00 pm
  #2  
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: NYC
Programs: AA EXP, UA Platinum, Alaksa MVP 75K, Air Berlin Gold, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Gold, Hertz PC
Posts: 2,388
Going to fly another airline just because your points haven't been deposited? While I admit customer service's lack of rectifying the situation should be addressed, it perhaps may be a bug or IT issue. Just playing devil's advocate here. Perhaps call and ask to speak to a TrueBlue supervisor?
weirdlyndon is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old May 28, 10, 4:14 pm
  #3  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: LGA/JFK
Programs: Delta DM, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Gold, Starwood Gold, Hertz President's Circle, AVIS First
Posts: 247
It has not been a very pleasant experience dealing with customer service. They told me to send in another Email to find out why this took so long. It doesn't seem they were interested in resolving this issue.

I like Jetblue and own their stocks. I am not asking for too much besides getting the points added. I shouldn't have to be chasing after them to do this.
NYCTaximan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old May 28, 10, 6:15 pm
  #4  
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: NYC
Programs: AA EXP, UA Platinum, Alaksa MVP 75K, Air Berlin Gold, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Gold, Hertz PC
Posts: 2,388
Originally Posted by NYCTaximan View Post
It has not been a very pleasant experience dealing with customer service. They told me to send in another Email to find out why this took so long. It doesn't seem they were interested in resolving this issue.

I like Jetblue and own their stocks. I am not asking for too much besides getting the points added. I shouldn't have to be chasing after them to do this.
I would also try contacting JetBlue corporate communications. Perhaps they can direct you in the right direction, or get someone specific who can help, as opposed to giving you the runaround. If you're on Twitter, direct message @JetBlue. The twitter team is pretty good too.
weirdlyndon is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old May 28, 10, 8:51 pm
  #5  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: LGA/JFK
Programs: Delta DM, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Gold, Starwood Gold, Hertz President's Circle, AVIS First
Posts: 247
Originally Posted by weirdlyndon View Post
I would also try contacting JetBlue corporate communications. Perhaps they can direct you in the right direction, or get someone specific who can help, as opposed to giving you the runaround. If you're on Twitter, direct message @JetBlue. The twitter team is pretty good too.
Thanks!
NYCTaximan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old May 30, 10, 9:01 am
  #6  
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: rdu and nyc
Programs: US silver, DL exGM, UA ex1K (now GM), B6, WN, AA
Posts: 125
Yes, DL will credit you the miles quickly, and you'll be able to quickly claim lots more points for the at-airport and in flight service screw ups and lies. (still waiting for resolution of february true-blue credits, but lost most of a weekend for trying the return to dl)
afsinfo is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old May 30, 10, 12:13 pm
  #7  
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Washington DC; Long Beach, CA
Programs: US Airways Dividend Miles; JetBlue TrueBlue; United Mileage Plus
Posts: 140
I'm dealing with the same thing at the moment. Flew my family from Dulles to Long Beach; however, for some reason they can't find me. I've called and emailed too with no luck.

-Dev
getdev is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old May 31, 10, 5:41 am
  #8  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: LGA/JFK
Programs: Delta DM, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Gold, Starwood Gold, Hertz President's Circle, AVIS First
Posts: 247
Originally Posted by getdev View Post
I'm dealing with the same thing at the moment. Flew my family from Dulles to Long Beach; however, for some reason they can't find me. I've called and emailed too with no luck.

-Dev
JB will blame their computer system.
NYCTaximan is offline  
Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread