Wiki Posts
Search

Technical Glitch?? on 2/26

Search this Thread

Old Feb 26, 2010, 5:51 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Lifetime PLT
Technical Glitch?? on 2/26

According to CNN Jet Blue is experiencing a technical glitch today which is grounding flights. No other information is given.
http://www.cnn.com/2010/TRAVEL/02/26...lem/index.html

Does anyone have more information on this or which flights it might be effecting? A friend of mine is on BWI-BOS which keeps getting delayed suspiciously far in advanced. Im wondering if its actually weather related or might be related to this "glitch".
Old Feb 27, 2010, 2:09 pm

Programs: jetBlue TrueBlue, Marriott Rewards, Hilton Honors Diamond
It may have been a combination of both. Some technical problems corrupted data in the computers causing commuincation problems and errors that the company had to sort through and get corrected. For a while there was a company issued ground stop on all flights but that was lifted and things are back to normal now.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.