Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

This could be worse than the Valentines Day Massacre [Sabre Migration]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

This could be worse than the Valentines Day Massacre [Sabre Migration]

Search this Thread

Old Jan 30, 2010, 4:14 pm

Programs: trueblue ,mileageplus skymiles, hilton honors silver
No flights in my account

I would wait a day or 2 before calling it in. The same thing happened to me (I am not flying until August) . I suspect they need to change the PNR numbers and then will add it to your account .
Old Jan 30, 2010, 5:31 pm

Programs: jetBlue TrueBlue, AAdvantage
I am flying in a couple of weeks and my flights have already been given new confirmation numbers. So maybe they are going through them and adding them based on when you're flying. I don't know that to be the case for sure, it is a guess, but since I am flying soon and I have mine, I would think that makes sense.
Old Jan 30, 2010, 5:39 pm

Programs: jetBlue TrueBlue, Marriott Rewards, Hilton Honors Diamond
I haven't seen mine come through yet and I've got to commute to Boston tomorrow Not worried though.
Old Jan 30, 2010, 5:54 pm

Programs: Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by JetBlueFA
I haven't seen mine come through yet and I've got to commute to Boston tomorrow Not worried though.
I doubt you'll have too much trouble getting on an airplane...

Looks like the help section on the website isn't working properly... most/all of the articles are down. Other than that (even though the cutover won't be done for weeks), major, major props to JB and all the Crewmembers for getting this done properly. Even though I don't work for the company anymore, it's things like this that make me really proud to have been a part of it. ^
Old Jan 30, 2010, 6:14 pm

Programs: jetBlue TrueBlue, Marriott Rewards, Hilton Honors Diamond
I just got my new confirmation code for my commute tomorrow so all is good
Old Jan 30, 2010, 8:22 pm

Here's what the interface looks like, if you're curious:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jetblue...19796/sizes/o/
Old Jan 31, 2010, 1:00 pm

Well - I am a little (LOT) nervous about my flight tomorrow.
Tried to check in online, and everything went OK until I got to Print Boarding Pass. Then I got a message that I'd have to see someone at a full service counter at the airport. Called Cust Srvc - prompt reply, but, was told that no one has been able to print a boarding pass today & told me I needed to go to servicce counter at airport. Kiosks will not be working. Asked how much time I'd likely need for my flight, and was told THREE HOURS! I'm flying Domestic!
I guess they're expecting lot of problems as the work week starts.

Editing to add that I went to the site to check in after getting an email inviting me to the site to print my boarding pass.

Last edited by Liphotoman; Jan 31, 2010 at 1:17 pm
Old Jan 31, 2010, 1:21 pm

Originally Posted by coachgns
Well - I am a little (LOT) nervous about my flight tomorrow.
Tried to check in online, and everything went OK until I got to Print Boarding Pass. Then I got a message that I'd have to see someone at a full service counter at the airport. Called Cust Srvc - prompt reply, but, was told that no one has been able to print a boarding pass today & told me I needed to go to servicce counter at airport. Kiosks will not be working. Asked how much time I'd likely need for my flight, and was told THREE HOURS! I'm flying Domestic!
I guess they're expecting lot of problems as the work week starts.
That doesn't seem right to me. OLCI and kisoks are definitely working for people. Try it again in a few hours, and maybe call Res again if it's still not working. If you still have no luck, I'd suggest arriving early, but 3 hours seems like major overkill.
Old Jan 31, 2010, 2:19 pm

Well - tried again a little over an hour later. Same message:

"We are unable to complete your check-in. Please see a JetBlue crewmember at our airport Full-Service counter."

Old Jan 31, 2010, 2:51 pm

It sounds like it's a little rough around the edges, but on the whole the new system is up and running and getting the job done.

One of the little rough edges: I have outstanding unspent credit, but the new Sabre credit system requires a separate login from TrueBlue, and I haven't been issued that log-in yet. Therefore, no access to stored credit.
Old Jan 31, 2010, 4:20 pm

Just now was able to print.

Off I go to get some warmth!
Old Jan 31, 2010, 9:43 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, United Airlines Gold
flying4aliving and I just finished our trip which started yesterday and ended this evening. We deadheaded to BOS from MCO with a slight 15 min or so delay not related to Sabre. Today we operated 3 legs BOS-BWI-BOS-MCO, all flights leaving 5-10 mins early. Lines were non existent, crewmembers in all stations visited seemed proficient in the operation of the new res system... Looks good so far.
Old Jan 31, 2010, 10:21 pm

Originally Posted by JAX2BOS
flying4aliving and I just finished our trip which started yesterday and ended this evening. We deadheaded to BOS from MCO with a slight 15 min or so delay not related to Sabre. Today we operated 3 legs BOS-BWI-BOS-MCO, all flights leaving 5-10 mins early. Lines were non existent, crewmembers in all stations visited seemed proficient in the operation of the new res system... Looks good so far.
Good to hear! Flightstats is also showing lots of green (on-time) out of JFK. Loads and flight schedules are pretty low for the next few days, so I wouldn't expect any major issues coming up either. There do seem to be some fairly major hold-time issues with 1800-JETBLUE, especially changing reservations and TrueBlue issues. But on the whole, this went pretty well.
Old Feb 1, 2010, 12:02 am

Programs: JetBlue TrueBlue, AAdvantage, Rapid Rewards, Sky Miles, SPG, Marriott Rewards, HHonors, Hertz
Being that it seems all went well for the most part, I propose that the moderator changes the title of this thread to something a little less pessimistic; maybe something along the lines of "Sabre Migration Weekend" Just a thought...
Old Feb 1, 2010, 8:25 am

Programs: JetBlue Trueblue, United MileagePlus, Marriott Platinum, SPG Gold
Just flew from Boston to JFK this morning and everything went fine except for the fact that I could not print my boarding pass at the kiosk in the airport (which I usually do every week). The full service check-in line was fairly empty.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.