Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

New Reservation System and OLD TB Points

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 15, 2010, 1:24 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond

In this months TB Statement they tell you that the new system will be installed January 29-30.

For those of you like me with old TB points and awards, after this new system goes into effect, you can only redem the old awards by calling the 800 number. This will make finiding award flights very difficult. I can't imagine the operator will enjoy spending hours helping us find one of the few open awards flights.
Old Jan 15, 2010, 4:51 pm

Programs: B6 Mosaic, Bonvoy LT Titanium (x SPG LT), IHG Spire, UA Silver
Thanks for the heads up. Just got my e-mail and booked my last old points award. Once I got the confirmation, this message was included:

ALERT TO ALL CUSTOMERS:
If you are traveling after January 31, your confirmation number will be changing due to our transition to a new reservation system. Your new confirmation number will be sent to you 24 hours in advance through a Travel Reminder email. Also, due to the transition, customers traveling on or shortly after January 29 may experience long wait times and lines at the airport.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.