Search

Tokyo Onsen

Search this Thread

Old Jun 24, 2021, 11:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Falkirk, Scotland,VS Red, BA Gold, HH Diamond,UK Amex Plat
Programs: Master of the Privy Purse des Muccis
Hi,

I think I have seen that onsen on one of the NHK world programs here in the UK ( the program was showing the repainting of Fujisan on the wall)

Regards

TBS
Old Jun 24, 2021, 2:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by The _Banking_Scot
Hi,

I think I have seen that onsen on one of the NHK world programs here in the UK ( the program was showing the repainting of Fujisan on the wall)

Regards

TBS
I’ve seen a number of programmes featuring sento murals being repainted. Are you thinking of a recent NHK one where Mizuka Tanaka (female) repaints a mural in Edogawa?
If so, I believe it’s filmed at Daini Kotobuki-yu https://www.oyunofuji1010.com/gallery/2398/
Old Jun 24, 2021, 3:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by LapLap
I’ve seen a number of programmes featuring sento murals being repainted. Are you thinking of a recent NHK one where Mizuka Tanaka (female) repaints a mural in Edogawa?
If so, I believe it’s filmed at Daini Kotobuki-yu https://www.oyunofuji1010.com/gallery/2398/
Hi,

Ah apologies .my error.

Thanks laplap

Currently watching core Kyoto on Japanese sweets
Regards

Tbs
Old Jun 24, 2021, 3:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Sorry Duplicate post
Old Jun 26, 2021, 3:59 am

Programs: UA GS, NH Diamond, Hyatt Lifetime Globalist (formerly Courtesy Card sadly), Amanjunkie, CLEAR
Very sad to hear it’s closing as well. I have great memories there from over the past decade or more. It was always quite full and seemed as though it would be doing a reasonable business. Sorry to see they couldn’t make it through the pandemic. Hopefully another central Tokyo, Edo area, large and everyone friendly (well, minus folks with tattoos I suppose) opens when tourism returns.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.