Wiki Posts
Search

Half Day Bus Tour Tokyo

Search this Thread

Old Jul 15, 2023, 8:45 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Rewards - LTPP
Half Day Bus Tour Tokyo

I am visiting Tokyo later this month and am looking for the best half day bus tour. I have a 3:50pm flight so I need to be back around noon, no later than 1pm. Any recommendations? I found one that leaves Tokyo station at 8am but cannot find it again!
Old Jul 15, 2023, 9:03 am

Programs: AA PtPro (2 MM); Hilton Diamond; Hertz President Cr; DL SkyMiles; UA MileagePlus
Hato Bus offers half-day Tokyo tour in English, the tour does not operate daily. Also, due to the traffic condition, they cannot guarantee the time when the tour ends at Tokyo station.

AE301 6000 yen Half-day Tokyo tour
AE306 5600 yen Half-day Tokyo tour
LapLap likes this.
Old Jul 15, 2023, 10:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

You haven’t mentioned which airport you need to return to.

If you were to get the second of those Hato Bus tours, AE306, you could bail out at Asakusa Kannon Temple. From Asakusa Station there is a direct link to Narita Airport and another direct link to Haneda Airport. Both journeys take about an hour and you should get to either airport at around 1pm if you go find Asakusa Station as soon as the bus drops you off in the area.

If you decide not to risk it you could do a DIY tour of the Odaiba area of Tokyo which gives (in decent weather) sweeping vistas towards central Tokyo as well as a few highlights of its own (eg the Fuji TV building) by getting to the (mostly elevated) Yurikamome Line just by Shimbashi Station and riding to the end of the line and returning.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.